~27~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

Today is toy Bonnies birthday!! I've been up since seven in the morning to go and pick up his birthday present which is his car.

I drove the car home and it's so fast. Toy Bonnie and Paris are still asleep so I figured I should wake toy bonnie up first.

I quietly open the bedroom door and see that toy Bonnie is still asleep.

"Wake up it's your birthday day!!!" I shout playfully as I jump onto toy bonnie. "Beautiful" toy Bonnie groans putting his hands on his face.

"Come on wake up!!" I say louder as I shake him. "It's so early" toy Bonnie mumbles.

Im fully awake because I had to decorate the living room with balloons and streamers. I also brought a big 19 balloon as well.

"No it isn't" I say looking at the time and it's nearly 10. Toy bonnie still has his eyes close and I can tell his drifting back off to sleep.

"Wake up!!!" I boom, toy Bonnie flinches from my voice. "Ok, ok" toy Bonnie says opening his eyes.

I get myself more comfortable on his lap and look down at him. "Happy birthday my love" I say leaning down to kiss his lips.

Toy Bonnie kisses me back gently, I smile through the kiss as I put my hands on his bare chest.

I pull away smiling, "hey I want more kisses!" toy bonnie says puckering his lips. "Later my love~" I say suductively getting off toy bonnie.

Toy Bonnie gets up and we walk into Paris's room. "Morning my princess!" toy Bonnie says smiling as he lifts Paris out of her cot.

"I need to feed her" I say as we walk out of Paris's bedroom. Toy Bonnie passes Paris to me and I sit down on the sofa and start breastfeeding her.

"Your hungry" I say smiling down at her. "So what did you get me??" toy bonnie says sitting down next to me.

"It's something big but it's outside waiting" I say smiling. Toy Bonnie smirks at me, "I hope you love it" I say.

"That's from me and I got something for you from Paris it's with the big present" I say smiling because I know it's annoying toy bonnie because he wants to know what his got.

"We can go after I breastfed Paris" I say. After I breastfeed Paris toy bonnie goes and gets some clothes on.

I put Paris in a baby grow, "you ready!?" I call out, "yeah" toy Bonnie says coming out of the bedroom fully clothed.

"But before we go down you need to put this on" I say handing him a blindfold. "Ohh I like where this is going" toy Bonnie says putting it on.

I roll my eyes playfully as I lead him out of the apartment. I hold Paris with one arm tightly and hold toy Bonnies hands with the other.

"The others are coming round to drop off your birthday gifts later" I say walking into the lift that's takes us down to the underground car park.

"Ok, that's fine" toy Bonnie says. The lift takes us down to the underground car park. "Alright now hold me tight" I say leading toy Bonnie out of the lift.

We walk outside to the car and stop, luckily no ones here. "Ok so I'm going to take your blindfold off" I say taking it off.

Toy Bonnie looks around confused, "where is it beautiful?" Toy bonnie asks.