~48~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 ℬℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝓋

(𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓅𝓁ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇)

I just came back from a long day of shopping for Toy Chicas birthdays which is in three days.

As my dad is still in American I'm getting decorators to decorate my dads house in pink birthday balloons and other nice stuff for Toy Chicas birthday.

I open the front door to Toy Chicas mums house and close it once's I'm inside. Toy Chica is out with Paris for a bit so it won't be long till they come back.

I walk up the stairs with Toy Chicas presents I got her. I think I went a bit over top with the presents but oh well I hope she likes the big presents that I brought for her.

I hide Toy Chicas presents in my draws so she won't see them. As I close my draws I hear the front door open.

I walk out of Toy Chicas bedroom to see if it's Toy Chica or Toy Chicas mum. I stand at the top of the stairs and start running down the stairs to Toy Chica.

Toy Chica hasn't notice me yet because she's closing the door behind her. Paris is asleep in her car seat.

When Toy Chica turns around she jumps slightly from shock. "You scared me" Toy Chica says smiling as she picks up Paris's car seat and walks into the living room.

"Did I now" I smirk following Toy Chica into the living room where she places Paris car seat on the floor.

As Toy Chica sorts out Paris I check her body out. I lick my lips as my eyes rack up and down her body.

Toy Chica looks fucking beautiful and sexy as usual. She's wearing these high waist shorts that are slightly too short for my likening maybe because I'm a overprotective husband.

And let's not forgot about everything else DAMN SHE'S LOOKING LIKE A MEAL.

Sometimes I ask myself is Toy Chica even real, I just love everything about her. "Bebe do you want to go into the swimming pool because it's so hot?" I ask Toy Chica.

"Yeah let me breastfeed Paris then she will have her afternoon nap in the shade on the sun bed" Toy Chica says.

After Toy Chica breastfeeds Paris we walk outside into the garden. Toy Chica places Paris on the sun bed that's in the shade so Paris doesn't get burnt.

"Aww look she's already asleep" Toy Chica says pecking Paris nose. I smile down at Paris then all of a sudden Toy Chica starts stripping.

"Woah beautiful what are you doing" I chuckle. "Just go in the pool in your underwear" Toy Chica says taking off the last bit of clothing.

My eyes widen, Toy Chica Is wearing dark blue lace underwear. I feel myself getting turned on so I quickly strip off and hop into the pool.

"Fuck it's freezing" I gasp as the water comes up to my shoulders. Toy Chica walks slowly down the little ladder that goes into the pool.

"Ahhh" Toy Chica sighs in relief as she floats on her back like a star fish. I smirk to myself and I lift Toy Chica up playfully.

Toy Chica squeals as she holds onto me tightly. "Toy Bon!!" Toy Chica laughs, as Toy Chica is so light I flow her into the air making her scream and catching her before she falls into the water.

"Screw you" Toy Chica laughs splashing me with the cold water. "Two can play that game" I say splashing Toy Chica with lots of water.

"THATS IT!!" Toy Chica shouts as she jumps at me. All of a sudden I'm being pushed underwater by Toy Chica.

I swim back up to the surface where Toy Chica is smirking. "Ok you win" I laugh, "I didn't know we are playing a game if we where I wouldn't of played more rougher" Toy Chica winks.

"You love it rough" I smirk, "damn right I do" Toy Chica says swimming closer to me. I smile as I wrap my arms around Toy Chicas body.

"This reminds me of our first date in the hot tube" I say smiling as I remember Toy Chicas smile when I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"The good memories" Toy Chica smiles happily as she wraps her arms around my neck. I was so happy when I became Toy Chicas boyfriend.

"And now" I smile getting Toy Chicas left hand and bringing it up to my lips, "Your my wife" I says kissing her ring finger.

"And we have a beautiful daughter" Toy Chica smiles kissing my nose. "Your my queen" I says beginning to kiss Toy Chica jawline.

"Your my king" Toy Chica says as she moves her head to the side slightly giving more access, making me feel happy. Toy Chica gasps slightly as I kiss her cheek and to her lips.

Toy Chica slides her tongue into my mouth as she kisses me roughly. I hold the side of her cheek as I kiss Toy Chica back.

"Your mine" Toy Chica whispers against my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~