~23~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

To day is the holiday. I have been waiting a week for this day!! Paris's stuff Is already packed and so toy Bonnies.

Sadly I had to drop Tate off to my mums yesterday because the cabin didn't allow any animal.

I try and zip up my suitcase but the zip is stuck. Stupid suitcase! I groan as I push the top down.

Need a little help?? I hear toy bonnie chuckle from behind me, Yes please I say.

Blimey what have you got in here! Toy Bonnie says zipping up the suitcase, Clothes I say.

We are only going for five days beautiful toy bonnie says wrapping his arms around my waist.

I know but if I had a outfit planned in my head and it looks horrible at least I got other clothes to choose from I smile up at him.

Ok toy bonnie shakes his head smiling. The others are going to leave in fifteen minutes to get into the Highroad the. We are gonna meet at the nearest McDonald's to have something to eat toy bonnie says.

Yay maccy-dees!!! I squeal like a little kid. I packed Paris's travel cot so we won't forget that toy Bonnie says.

Where is she now?? I ask. She's asleep in her car seat ready to be put in the car toy bonnie says.

Ok well I'm ready so let's start going I say picking up all my bags with a little help from toy Bonnie.

We put Paris in the car first then filled the car up with suitcases and stuff.

We are taking my car because it's bigger and more room. I get in the passenger seat as toy Bonnie starts the engine and drives off.

We all meet at McDonald's for something to eat and after an hour we head back onto the road.

I stare at the passing cars as the warm air is hitting my face.

Toy Bonnies eyes are focused on the road. I rest my right arm the the arm rest that's in between me and toy bonnie.

I rest my chin in the palm of my hand and stare at toy Bonnies face. Not being creepy at all.

I can see in the corner of my eye that your staring at me toy bonnie smirks. Yeah so I smile even more.

Don't distract the diver toy Bonnie smile. Oh so I'm distracting you?? I say.

I though you liked it when I distracted you smirk. Just wait till we are at the cabin toy Bonnie smirks as he quickly glances at me.

I smile and I lean back in my seat.

Two hour have passed and we have arrived at the cabin.

I see our friends cars parked outside the cabin. Don't worry we got the key off the old man that's lives in the shed foxy shouts running over to us.

It's a little office and I'm sure he doesn't live in it I laugh lifting Paris out of her car seat.

That's foxy for you he thinks that every old man lives in tiny sheds in the woods and has keys to cabins toy Bonnie laughs.

At the corner of my eye I see mangle running out of the cabin. Come and look at this quick Freddy is having a fight with a stag beetle in the garden!! Mangle shouts.

We quickly walk inside the cabin and out the back where I see Freddy poking a big stag beetle with a stick.

Why are you poking the innocent insect?? Chica says. Because it flew at me Freddy said poking it again with the stick.

This fucker is huge! foxy say crouching down to see it. Shall I take Paris inside toy Freddy?? offers.

Yes please I will be in a sec I say passing Paris to toy Freddy.

Look at its claws toy Bonnie says crouching down with foxy. Be carful toy Bonnie it might attack I say.

How are we gonna put it over the fence?? Foxy asks. No I want to call him something toy bonnie says smiling.

Come on the poor thing probably wants to go back into the woods I say standing next to Chica and mangle.

Let's call it horny toy Bonnie laughs along with foxy and Freddy. Wow that's not funny I sigh crossing my arms In front of my chest.

Ugh!! mangle groans getting a glass cup and grabbing the stick that Freddy had and pushed the stag beetle in the glass up and let it go over the fence.

Oh come mangle I was having some Quality time with my mate horny foxy says. Come on we need to unpack mangle says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~