~22~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I'm in the middle of putting mascara on when I hear Paris whine. I turn around and see Paris kicking her legs.

What are you doing you silly bubba I say smiling as I pick her up from my bed. I sit back down at my makeup table and lay Paris across my lap as her head rests on my left arm.

After putting a little amount of makeup on because it's so hot outside I put on my clothes for the day.

I put on a long sleeved black top with denim shorts I grab my red flannel shirt and tie it around my waist

I don't do anything with my hair so I have my natural wavy hair. Paris is already dress so I pick her up and walk out of the bedroom.

Toy Bonnie is in the kitchen drinking a monster energy drink.

Toy Bonnies eyes widen as he checks me out. You look gorgeous toy Bonnie grins at he keeps checking me out.

I love you I say walking over to toy bonnie to give him a kiss. I love you toy Bonnie says kissing me back.

Oh my goodness!! toy Bonnie says as he takes Paris from my gently. I love you toy bonnie says pecking her check.

I get a text from mangle saying that's shes gonna pick me up in three minute. I put my Black Converse on and grab my sunglasses.

Mangle and Chica are going to be here in a minute so I need to put Paris in her car seat I smile.

Toy Bonnie passes me Paris and I strap Paris in her car seat.

My phone vibrated and it's a text from mangle saying that's she down stairs in the car park.

Mangle is here I say. Ok text me when you there so I know toy bonnie says pulling me close to him and kissing my nose.

I smile and kiss toy Bonnies lips, I will do i smile picking up Paris's car seat and hooking it over my arm.

I walk out of my apartment and close the door behind me. I go down to the underground car park where I see mangles white Mercedes convertible.

Hey toy chi mangle smiles, Hey I smile at the two. Do you need help strapping Paris's car seat in?? Mangle asks.

No I'm fine I say strapping the car seat in. I get in the back with Paris because Chica is in the passenger seat.

I can't wait to get some new clothes Chica says, To be honest same I say.

Mangle pulls out of the car park and speeds onto the road. What song do you two want on mangle asks.

Bad guy by Billie Eilish is good Chica suggest, OMG I love that song I say as Chica hand fives me.

As the song blasts out of the speaker the warms breeze blows through my hair because mangle has the car roof down.

I look at Paris and she peacefully playing with her toy. We stop off at a set of traffic lights and a car with three teenage boys around our age wolf whistles.

Hey! Can me and my friends get your digits one of the boys says.

Ill who even says that?? mangle speaks. Sorry but we have boyfriends Chica smiles and waves goodbye to them as mangle speeds off because the lights turned green.

Boys these days I sigh resting my arm on top of the seat.

We pull up to the shopping centre, mangle Parks her car. I get out and unbuckle Paris's car seat.

Awww look at how cute Paris looks in her little summer dress Chica smiles. It's so freaking hot mangles says as we walk into the shopping centre.

I know this heat is making me tired already I huff. What shop shall we go in first?? mangle says looking around.

As mangle and Chica are figuring out what shop to go in first I text toy bonnie saying I'm ok and I made it to the shopping centre.

Let's look in that shop over there I say. We walk into the shop and look around. Omg this is such a nice bikini Chica says holding up a plain baby pink bikini.

That is so sexy Freddy jaw will drop if he sees you in that you have to get it mangle says.

Chica blushes as she keeps Hold of the bikini. I buy a couple of bikinis for me.

The next shop we look in has nice stuff as well  especially for baby's. I find a little bikini for Paris that I think Is so cute.

Do you think this looks ok for Paris to wear??I asks Chica and mangle

Do you think this looks ok for Paris to wear??I asks Chica and mangle. Aww she's going to look so cute In it mangle smiles.

I pick up a few more different bikinis and pay for them. After we finished shopping we go up to the top floor to get a drink.

I order ice coffee and sit down. Paris starts whining because she wants to be held so I take her out of her car seat.

Hello gorgeous I say as I kiss her cheek. Aww look at her smiling Chica says.

She's has toy Bonnies smile!!! Mangle squeals a bit to loud. I lay Paris on my lap as her head rests on my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~