~65~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I wake up by the sound of tapping on the glass balcony door. I look to see what it is and it's just rain.

I sigh happily and snuggle closer to Toy Bonnie. He tighten his grip around me in his sleep.

I rest my head on Toy Bonnies warm chest drifting back to sleep. I open my quickly when I hear Paris crying from her room.

I rush out of bed not caring if I woke Toy Bonnie up. I run down the hallway and burst into her room worriedly.

Paris is sitting up in her cot crying, my poor baby. "What's the matter bubba?" I ask in a gently voice.

Paris sniffs as she lifts her arms up waiting for me to pick her up. I pick Paris up and wipe her tears away with my free hand.

"What happened?" I ask rubbing her back as she rests her head on my shoulder. "A monster tried to get me when sleeping" Paris says.

I frown slightly obviously Paris had a bad dream. "It's ok my love nothing will hurt you" I tell the truth.

"I want to sleep with you and dada" Paris says tiredly. "Ok bubba" I say as I start to carry her back to mine and Toy Bonnies bedroom.

It's like six in the morning I don't blame her for still being tired. I walk back into the bedroom and close the door with my back because I'm carrying Paris.

"Is everything ok?" Toy Bonnie asks sleepily. "Yeah Paris had a bad dream so she will be sleeping in here" I say plopping Paris down on the bed.

"You ok princess?" Toy Bonnie asks as he kisses her forehead. Paris nods and snuggles up with her dad.

Toy Bonnie wraps his arms around her as he gives her a peck on the cheek before going back off to sleep.

I get comfortable and put my arm over Paris falling back to sleep.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈ℯ𝒹~

I wake up and turn over to my side to see Paris is no longer in bed with us. I realise our bedroom door is slightly open so I guess she's gone back to her bedroom.

Toy Bonnie pulls me closer to him as he nuzzles my neck. I smile as I gently and slowly trace my fingers over the back of Toy Bonnies neck.

"I don't feel Paris squished in between us" Toy Bonnie says. "She's gone back to her room probably to play with incy wincy" I say.

"Your so warm" Toy Bonnie sighs happily hugging my body more tightly, "and your always so cold" I laugh slightly.

Toy Bonnie grabs my face gently and start smothering me in kisses. I smile as I scrunch my face up, "Toy Bonnieeeee" I whine jokingly.

"I love you" Toy Bonnie says in between kisses, "I love you" I manage to say because Toy Bonnie is showering me with kisses.

Toy Bonnie give me one last peck on my lips. I flutter my eyes open to see Toy Bonnie smirking.

"Thanks for the wet kisses" I say wiping my cheek teasingly. "Hey don't wipe my kisses off!" Toy Bonnie pouts.

"Just did" I jokingly say sticking out my tongue. I squeal when Toy Bonnie bites my tongue.

I climb on top of Toy Bonnie and sit on his crotch. As Toy Bonnie hasn't got a top on I flick his nipples.

"My nips!!" Toy Bonnie squeals loudly, I couldn't help but laugh.