~33~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

The plane lands at the airport. I grab my luggage and walk down the steps out of the plane followed by toy Bonnie.

"Wow" "it's so hot" I say putting my sunglasses on. "It is isn't beautiful" Toy bonnie says taking my hand and leading me to the waiting black limo.

The chauffeur puts our luggage in the boot of the limo as we get in. The chauffeur closes the door behind toy Bonnie.

The limo starts moving, I open the window and let the warm breeze flow through my hair.

The limo drive into this black gated fence that's leads down to a big house.

My eyes widen as the chauffeur opens the door for me and toy bonnie

My eyes widen as the chauffeur opens the door for me and toy bonnie. We say thank you
to the chauffeur. We grab our stuff and make our way to the front of the house.

Toy Bonnie opens the front door with a key. "Omg it's so nice!" I say walking in.

"You will love the garden" toy Bonnie says smiling taking my hand and leading me through the house.

We step outside into the garden "it's so nice!" I say. "See I knew you would love it" Toy bonnie says wrapping his arms around my waist.

We spend the whole day just relaxing because we where on a plane for ten hours. We ordered food for dinner and spent the rest of the evening together.

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

It's getting late so me and toy Chica make our way upstairs to bed. We already put our clothes away so we won't need to be doing that.

Toy Chica gets change into my t-shirt that I wore today. I take my jeans off and climb into bed with toy Chica.

I turn off the lamp and the room is pitch black. "Goodnight beautiful" I say giving toy Chica a kiss on the lips.

I pull away but toy Chica groans, "more" she says pouting her lips for me to kiss. I smile as I pull her close and kiss her gently.

After sometime we fell asleep.

𝒟𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂

I wake up and toy Chica isn't in bed with me she in front of me packing her stuff. "Why are you packing your stuff beautiful?" I ask.

Toy Chica sighs as she turns her head to look at me "I don't love you no more toy bonnie" toy Chica says.

"W-what??" I stutter as my heart explodes. "I'm sorry toy bonnie your not a good enough boyfriends I don't love you" Toy Chica says continuing to pack her stuff.

"N-no n-no beautiful don't leave me" I say getting up out of bed panicking as I grab her hands but my hand seems to go through hers.

"I'm sorry I need to go my flight its in an hour" Toy Chica says.