003 | Overnight Stalking

t h i r dp e r s o n

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Jungkook was awoken by the sound of his phone beeping. At first, he thought it was an alarm since they'll be attending rehearsals again. Soon, he realised that it was 2AM and Taehyung just messaged him.

He squinted his eyes, trying to view whatever his hyung messaged him. Well, it might be important, we never know if it's an emergency.

Once he finally cleared his vision, he scoffed seeing her picture pop up. "What? That was all?" Jungkook swore that he was near to cursing.

The kid was talented, he admits. She's a great dancer, rapper, and maybe vocals too. But there was something about her that he found rather . . . odd. Ah, he gets it. The possibility of being shipped with her.

Knowing the industry, they might be caught in a dating scandal or rumour. And for sure, fans would ship them considering that they are both maknaes. Jungkook was going to turn his phone off when Taehyung's caller ID came popping up on his phone.

He lazily picked it up and sighed, looking straight at the ceiling as he talked to his hyung. "Yes? Hello?"

"Did you see the picture?" Taehyung excitedly asked.

Jungkook didn't want to cut him off or anything. Taehyung was such a good person to him, and he's so precious, too. He doesn't really deserve to be treated poorly. "Yes, hyung. I saw it." He decided to answer.

"She looks hot and cute at the same time! Well, that's Lalisa Manoban, everyone."

Jungkook then put him on loud speaker, and decided to view the picture again. "Lalisa Manoban, huh?"

"Yeah. Well, her name was really Pranpriya Manoban but they changed it to Lalisa after a fortune-telling," Taehyung explained.

Jungkook lowly chuckled at how cute his hyung was. He knew at that very moment that Taehyung liked Lisa . . . a lot. "Looks like somebody's been doing his homework, huh?" he decided to tease him instead.

"Yeah, well," Taehyung bragged. "Just got that picture from the fansite I'm following."

"Fansite? What fansite?"

"Lisa's fansite, of course. Don't worry, it's my private account. And get this, the fansite actually posted about me fanboying. Others are already dubbing Lisa and I as Taelice."

Yeah, I knew it. Of course, there are the shippers. He saw that coming, but it came as a surprise that it was for Taehyung, not him. Well, at least there's a greater possibility of him being shipped with Rosé-well, it's even better when it's no one.

"You're okay with that, right hyung?"

"Of course. But I'm worried about Lisa. I don't want her to be uncomfortable because of this. I still wanna be friends with her," Taehyung sighed in disbelief.