039 | Can't Leave

- M A N O B A N -t h i r dp e r s o n

- M A N O B A N -
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" Lisa exclaimed, fear building up, yet she didn't make that obvious. She concealed her emotions, and acted tough in front of them.

The three girls giggled, shaking their heads. "You're such a slut, flirting with Jungkook oppa. Stay away from him. He doesn't like you! Stop seducing him!"

Lisa gulped, but still, she smirked at the three. "Who are you three to tell me that, anyway?" She arched an eyebrow.

They've met before, too. The three followed her all the way to the bathroom in a music show once, and they warned her to stay away from Jungkook. She received a lot of packages and death threats not only from them, but also other sasaengs.

But she didn't mind them, not until now. They're crazy! They actually followed her all the way to Thailand!

"Get the fuck away from me before I beat your asses," Lisa threatened, gritting her teeth.

The three girls seemed determined, and they began to approach her. Lisa knew what they were up to, they actually threatened that they'd kidnap her before.

Lisa poked her cheek using her tongue, "You asked for this."

She wasted no time, punching the first girl. Guess her boxing training payed off. She dodged the second girl's attack, and quickly found a passage to escape. She gulped upon seeing them take their pocket knives out, she began to fear for her life.

No time wasted, she dodged their attacks once again, finding a way to escape, and quickly ran away. The three followed her, also running towards her.

She took another turn, hoping to lose them, but the three continued to follow her. Tears started building in her eyes, she was tough, but she knew that can't handle those insane sasaengs.

She kept on running and running, hoping that she would just lose them. Until . . .

"Ah!" Someone covered Lisa's mouth, pulling her by waist. "Who the fuck--mrmph!" The person covered her mouth. She sniffed, realising who it was upon smelling that familiar perfume.

The three girls passed by, trying to track where Lisa was. Groaning in disbelief and annoyance, they started to run ahead, not checking where Lisa was hiding.

Once the coast was clear, she looked up, just to see Jungkook panting. "H-how--?"

"See what I mean?" Jungkook tried to catch his breath. "I left you for an hour, and I find you getting chased by sasaengs."

Not being able to refrain smiling, Lisa hugged him, burying her face onto his chest. Jungkook sighed; content. He hugged the female back, patting her head. She looked up, still smiling at him.