Q & A + Anniversary Special

Here we have our Question and Answer, hosted by Rosé!

Welcome to . . .

𝗫𝗢𝗫𝗢, 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘

“Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last hosted XOXO Rosie because Colie here ran out of ideas,” Chaeyoung sweetly smiles to the camera.

Colie yells from backstage, “I heard that!”

“Anyway, let us welcome the person behind the words, the author behind Stay, Colie!”

Audience claps as Colie enters the studio, waving her hand. She then sits on the blue chair, also smiling at Chaeyoung.

“Before we get started with the questions, we'll first feature the messages.”

M1. Hi. I really enjoyed this book. One of the best books I’ve ever read on this app. It was so well written and honestly it was like going through an emotional rollercoaster with all the ups and downs. Ever time I got a notification that you’ve updated I would literally stop everything I was doing to come read this. Thank you for writing such an amazing book. I know I’ve been a quiet reader but I felt like I needed to let you know that you’ve done a wonderful job representing all the characters. Can’t wait for the Taennie book.

M2. Hello I enjoyed this book and I love this book so much, and I love u author–nim, you are amazing. Can't wait for the further updates. Love you!

M3. I just want to say, thank you so much for taking time in writing this beautiful rollercoaster of a story! I enjoyed it so much, so many of my emotions came into this story as well. It gives me a lot to think about such as “what’s going to happen now?” or “are they going to be okay towards the end”.  You did a wonderful job, and I enjoy reading your other ffs as well!

M4. I figured out everything why you got the inspiration plot or anything and I'm not conuse anymore, so there is none so far :< A GREAT BOOK ANYWAYS! GREAT JOB!

M5. Looking back at the first chapter, I can say that you've improved a lot, author–nim!

M6. It has been a rollercoaster of emotions, I don't know if I can get over this book. I will look forward to more of your works!

“That was really sweet, guys. Thank you so much! I really appreciate each read, vote, and comment. When I have free time, I actually read all of your comments,” Colie giggles. “Anyway, I genuinely am touched. Thank you!”

“Shall we proceed to the questions?” Chaeyoung politely asks, taking her cue cards out.

Colie nods enthusiastically, awaiting for the questions.

Q1. Hi. I love this book so so so much I’m sad that it’s over but all is good you are one of my fave authors but you're prob not gonna read this so I’m just gonna get to the point. Are you gonna do a second book for this? Thank you!

“A second book to Stay?” Colie pauses, darting her eyes elsewhere to think. “No,” she curtly answers, shrugging. “A spin–off? That, I already have.”

Q2. Hobi, why don't you just date Chungha?

“He's dating Y/N,” Colie giggles.

Q3. What happened to Momo after Moseok broke up?

“Momo's happily married to Heechul. She and Hoseok are in good terms as well,” Colie answers with a bright smile.

Q4. How many children does Jungkook and Lisa end up having?

Chaeyoung glances at Colie because of the question. Colie just laughs, “Three.”

Q5. Does Yoonsoo officially end up together?