097 | Fluff

Liskook fluff incoming.

— M A N O B A N —t h i r dp e r s o n

— M A N O B A N —
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

“Yes, okay?” Jungkook asked, talking to Jin, who he apparently interrupted on a two–day vacation with his ultimate crush, Alice.

    Well, Jin managed to convince Chaeyoung to set him up with this vacation with Alice, making her think that she was actually going on a vacation with her little sister.

    “Then, you flip it over, Jin instructed from the other line.

    “The pan?” Jungkook asked.

    “The pancake! Why would you ever flip the pan?! Jin sighed in disbelief, wishing that Jungkook wouldn't burn the building down.

    You see, Jungkook was good at cooking. However, he may have been too nervous this time, since he was cooking for his girlfriend.

    Lisa was going to arrive any minute now, and Jungkook accidentally dozed off earlier so he was late to preparing something for him and Lisa.

    After that concert incident, which Bambam thankfully narrated to him, Areum never showed up again.

    But that doesn't mean it's over — he has a feeling that she'll still exploit him and Lisa . . . somehow.

    “Look, I've gotta go. I'm going to keep an eye on Alice, if you know what I mean. Can you handle it from there?Jin asked.

    Jungkook hummed a yes a response, hanging up after bidding his hyung goodbye and goodluck. Alice wasn't an easy woman to get, and Jin was the only one who wasn't afraid to pursue her like that.

    The male smiled in satisfaction after successfully cooking a good meal for him and Lisa. He gave off a proud aura as he removed his apron and fled to the mirror, just to fix his appearance.

    What was so special about this day, you ask? It's their monthsary! It's the 19th of the month.

    Jungkook wasn't a fan of monthsaries and such, he prefers anniversaries. However, Lisa shift his perspective at 180. His girlfriend whined nonstop about not being able to give him a gift at their anniversary, and so there she was, coming up with an idea to celebrate monthly.

    Besides, they only meet up once or twice a month due to their insanely busy schedules.

    Once Jungkook found himself presentable, he immediately ran towards his living room, setting up his video game console for him and Lisa to play earlier.