029 | IT'S ORANGE!

- M A N O B A N -

- M A N O B A N -

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

2nd week of May, 2017.

The girls were awfully quiet, considering how Lisa was, that is. They tried to read her, but they failed to do so. Was she mad? Sad? What was she feeling? They didn't know. All they know is, Lisa woke up once again around 4AM and she couldn't stop crying after having another nightmare.

Today was the day that they were going to film their MV for their upcoming comeback, As If It's Your Last. YG also told them that they will hold their debut showcase in Japan around July, and AIIYL will be featured.

Lisa and Taehyung were going well . . . so far. The male has been more careful and attentive, he made sure that he'd have time to talk to her.

What Taehyung didn't know was - she'd lie about being sleepy in the midst of their conversation so she'd end it immediately. After that, she'd wait for Jungkook's call.

Jungkook calls her every night, and it's something that she's gotten used to. She never talked, though. She just listened to him.

Spite of the fact that Taehyung has been trying, he always stood her up on dates and that bothered her over and over again. Turns out, Jennie wasn't the reason anymore. He had other issues, and she decided to respect that.

Still, he always stood her up.

And guess who would always be there to replace him? None other that Jeon Jungkook.

"Lisa . . . can you tell us what you dreamt of?" Jisoo warmly asked as Lisa still stared blankly at the floor.

She was a bit lost in thought, but she still heard what her unnie said. "Y-you . . . you three l-left me. Why d-didn't you stay?" Lisa covered her face with her palms, beginning to sob.

The girls looked at each other, shocked by her dream. She's been dreaming about the people who left her before - but they didn't know that she'd dream of them, too.

"L-Lisa . . . please, calm down. We're not going to leave you, okay?" Chaeyoung rubbed Lisa's back.

Lisa shook her head, swatting Chaeyoung's hand away. "That's what they all said, C-Chaeng. They all told me that . . . but they left. Am I not worthy?"

These dreams - nightmares - have been haunting her for months now. She was actually close to consulting a doctor, it wasn't normal anymore. But why all of the sudden? When did all these dreams start?

Their manager entered, telling them that they should go to their stylists. Lisa was the first one to stand up and nod, the three sighed, following Lisa.

>><<

The first day of their shoot was done, and tomorrow was their last. BLACKPINK were stuck in the van, since their driver had to make a call. Jennie didn't waste a second, tapping Lisa's shoulder.