010 | A Triple Date? PT. 2

Jungkook and Lisa ended up playing some carnival games, and Jungkook was quite shocked at how competitive Lisa was

Jungkook and Lisa ended up playing some carnival games, and Jungkook was quite shocked at how competitive Lisa was. Sure, he was as well, but there were times that he admittingly let her win.

"I won again!" Lisa beamed, jumping up and down like a child. She turned towards Jungkook, sticking her tongue out. "You're so bad at games, I swear."

Jungkook arched an eyebrow, chuckling. "Maybe I'm not good at everything after all," he shrugged, ruffling her hair which she ignored. Lisa was too caught up awaiting for her prize. She sincerely hoped that she'd receive that unicorn!

She pouted upon receiving her prize, a bunny. "It's cute but . . ." Lisa sighed. "I want that unicorn." She turned towards Jungkook and handed him the prize she won. "There, it's yours now. Treat him well! I'll name her Yuni!"

Jungkook chuckled, finding Lisa really cute. For once, they forgot about how much they hated each other. "Wait, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked her as Lisa handed the guy some money.

"Uhm, I'm gonna play again to win the unicorn?"

He shook his head, lending the bunny to Lisa. "Nope," he payed the guy instead. "I'll win it for you."

Lisa laughed, shaking her head. "But you're bad at it," she teased.

Jungkook just nodded, getting his little water gun ready to knock the floating ducks down. Actually, Jungkook found it quite odd on how Lisa won and gave him the prize, instead of him doing that.

And in a blink of an eye, Lisa was shocked to see Jungkook actually knocking every duck down. The guy approached him, handing him the biggest prize, the big bear. But Jungkook shook his head, telling the guy that he wants to unicorn.

"Are you sure?" the guy seemed confused. Kids would usually play for the biggest prize, why would Jungkook settle for a smaller one?

Jungkook nodded without any second thoughts, and so the guy had no choice but to give him the unicorn instead. Lisa stood in awe as Jungkook handed her the prize that she wanted. "Woah, you were pretty awesome! Thank you!"

Lisa and Jungkook exchanged toys, and Yuni was back in Jungkook's arms. "I'll name that one," he told her. Lisa nodded, smiling. "Tokki."

"Eh?" Lisa looked at her unicorn. "How can you name him Tokki? Is he a bunny?"

"Oh? So Tokki's a boy, huh? That's nice," he nodded. "Well how can you name mine, Yuni? He isn't a unicorn."

Lisa pouted, sighing. "Fine . . . hi, Tokki! I'd like you to meet Jungkook sunbae. Jungkook sunbae, this is Tokki, my boyfriend."