051 | Stay With The Jeons PT. 2

A/N: Wrote this again during class hours, whilst taking a pre-test. At this point, I believe I'm the chosen one. No one can patronise me otherwise.

- M A N O B A N -t h i r dp e r s o n

- M A N O B A N -
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

"Jungkook!" Lisa yelped, grabbing onto whatever shd can grab. He was going too fast, and she could hardly even mutter a word. "Slow down!"

Jungkook chuckled, finally pushing the cart in a slow pace.

Yes, she was in a cart, riding it, with Jungkook pushing it. Lisa woke up at 2AM (after another nightmare) and saw Jungkook wide-awake, sitting on the corner of his bed, staring at her.

She found that absolutely creepy.

She probably had another nightmare because he didn't get to sing for her (thanks to his fucking hormones) or maybe, she just didn't feel much of his presence last night.

Once she woke up, her stomach rumbled. "I'm hungry," Lisa told him, expecting him to grab some snacks or at least the chocolate milk that Mrs. Jeon bought for her. Yes, she bought that for her.

However, Jungkook had a different plan. "Wanna go to McDonald's?"

Here they are, having the most idiotic idea they've had so far. Going to a drive-thru using a cart. Why not, right? Jungkook entered the drive-thru, and they swore that the worker was hella confused. Still, they kept a straight face and ordered as if what we were doing was actually normal.

Once they got their order, Jungkook pushed the cart and they both fled off.

They eventually found a bench, and so they decided to stop there and eat. The two of them were laughing all the way, finding theit idea somewhat ridicule but enjoyable. Lisa licked on her ice cream (which they ordered from earlier), and glanced at Jungkook.

Her teeth started to grit upon seeing his reaction. "Can you please stop sexualising every little thing I do? I will surely buy you holy water, oh my gosh!"

His eyes widened, shaking his head in defense. "I am not sexualising the way you licked your ice cream in a very hot way!"

Lisa groaned in frustration, pushing her hair back with her available hand. She didn't need to glance back at him, she already knew that he was once again drooling over her for the tiniest things.

Jeon Junghyun. What have you done to your precious and innocent brother?

They female decided to ignore Jungkook's mounting temptation, which can be highly felt around the atmosphere and decided to mind her own business. Ten minutes passed, nothing but silence lurked between them.

Lisa decided to break the ice, finally speaking up. "It's almost 2018, what do you think will happen to us?"

Jungkook finally escaped from the trance he was trapped in, and immediately snapped his head towards the female. He thought for a moment, finally forming an answer in his head.