005 | That Thai Girl's Everywhere

- J E O N -t h i r dp e r s o n

- J E O N -
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

"Can I have your number, Lisa-ssi?" Jungkook mimicked Taehyung, reminiscing how happy Lisa was as she actually did give him her number. He dug his face on his pillow in frustration, not knowing why he was acting so absurd.

After a few groans and mimics, he sat up straight, crossing his arms over his chest. He has this sudden feeling of hatred once again. He hates Lalisa Manoban. Again. That familiar feeling of anger rushed through his veins.

His lips curved downward, gritting his teeth in annoyance. "That's it, I officially hate her. I mean, was she that easy? She just gave her number like that!"

It's already 11PM, and he was sure that he was going to get scolded so bad if ever anyone finds out that he's still up at these hours. They weren't allowed to stay up this late, considering that they have upcoming performances in line.

Jungkook once again groaned, hitting his face with his pillow several times. "Just. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep," he continuously told himself but failed to do so.

He plopped himself on his bed and tried his best to sleep once again. His phone beeped, indicating that he had a text message. And for once, he already expected who it was from. Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung sent a picture of Lisa's side profile, and instead of smiling and appreciating her like last night, he started to frown. He disliked the image of her-or did he just dislike the fact that the person who sent him her photo was the lucky person who got her number first?

Of course he wasn't salty about that. He wanted to become friends with her, but that changed at 180° as soon as Lisa averted her attention to Taehyung.

Why don't I just avert my attention to Rosé as well? How would she like that? He crossed his arms. But then, realisation hit him-As if she cares, anyway!

As he was mentally debating whether to or to not ignore Taehyung, his phone rang, and he had no choice to answer right away since he he didn't realise that it rang so loud. He panicked and didn't even have any time to think if he should answer his call or not.

"Well that was quick." Taehyung chuckled. "She's such a goddess don't you think?"

"I don't see anything special, hyung," Jungkook deadpan replied.

Taehyung began to cough, trying to withdraw the words coming out from Jungkook's mouth. "Uhm, come again?"

"There's nothing really special about her, I don't get why people are crazy over her, telling her she's a great dancer, rapper, and vocal? Really? Hyung, she can hardly sing. She'd never become a vocalist."

Taehyung was highly offended. He didn't think that Jungkook would be that harsh. "What are you talking about? You were finally appreciating her, why the change of heart--?"