044 | Jungkook's Revelation

A/N: You're free to recall on some chapters, this might fill in the blanks. ;)

- J E O N -f i r s tp e r s o n

- J E O N -
f i r s t
p e r s o n .

Tae-hyung confessed to Lisa, and I don't know what to do. A moment ago, I was just talking to Yuni, not until I pulled my own hair, feeling frustrated than ever. But then, a bright idea popped out of my cluttered mind.

I immediately grabbed my phone whilst sitting straight up, letting Yuni sit on my lap to watch.

I wasted no time, immediately calling him. And he didn't care if it was 11PM already, he just had to do this.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up, Kook. I just had this beautiful dream--"

"Bam, I need you to help me with Lisa."

"What?" Bambam paused, suddenly getting back to his senses. "Yeah, haha. What a dream come true. Okay, this is interesting. I'm listening," Bambam felt intrigued, which I was utterly was thankful of.

He's such a cupid/wingman.

"Tae-hyung likes Lisa," I confessed, expecting a big reaction from Bambam. You know, like an exaggerated one.

However, "Yeah. And?""

"Uhm?" I began to arch an eyebrow, not caring if he couldn't see it. "Did you hear what I just said?"

"Of course, loud and clear, bub. I know that part. So?"

My eyes widened in an instant. Top ten anime/k-drama betrayals? I'm in.

"You knew? Since when?!"

"He's stans her, of course he likes her. Duh. Let me guess, it's to the point that he wants to go steady with her, am I right?"

Once again, I felt betrayed. How dare he not tell me this! Well, it's not like Bambam knows that I likes Lisa now, anyway. "Bam, I need you to help me. I . . . I like Lisa."

"Wow, how jaw-dropping indeed," Bambam sarcastically told me. "It's not like I didn't see it coming, Kook. You'd eventually like her, I had a feeling."

I gawked, suddenly feeling like he already knows too much, so I just stayed quiet for approximately ten seconds before Bambam spoke up. "Yes, I know more than you do. Now, what do you want me to do with Lisa?"

"Just set the stage for me, please. Tell me her ideal type, her favourites, just everything. I need to step up my pace. This is definitely not a drill. It's Tae-hyung we're talking about. Kim Taehyung."

Bambam laughed, finding it somewhat unbelievable on how I obviously felt like I was on tenterhooks. Well, I was close!

That night, after a few more discussions with him, I told him that we should meet up soon. Luckily, he was free tonight, and so I waste no time, wearing whatever I could and immediately rushed to the bowling alley which was surprisingly open until this late hour.