035 | I Wanna

A/N: I feel like I've been updating too often :< I just can't leave y'all with a cliffhanger for too long!

- J E O N -
f i r s t
p e r s o n .

Knowing that Lisa was in Thailand, and getting some information from Bambam, I knew that I had to fly all the way there for her.

Bambam told me everything - about what she's going through, just before I set off.

Bang PDnim is clueless about this, but I'm ready to get scolded. Lisa needs me right now, I wanna be there right now. Just before I boarded off, I send her a little voicemail, singing 'Not For Long' like Chaeyoung suggested.

I was in complete shock when she sent me a voicemail, too. She was singing - I Blame On You, by Taeyeon sunbaenim. I wanted to reply, but I had no choice but to board off. I took an immediate flight, and only my hyungs and Bambam know about it.

Well, I'm sure the management will notice my absence, considering that I'm going to take two days, so I can ride home to Seoul with Lisa. The boys were nice enough to cover for me in two days, I hope they can pull that off.

I'm so treating them out one day.

It was a five-hour flight, and I could barely keep myself still. I was anxious - I had to see her.

The plane landed, and I wasted no time, quickly grabbing a cab and told him the address of Lisa's home (which Bambam gave me). I arrived in front of her house, taking my luggage out from the cab.

The cab left, and I stared at the piece of paper where her address is written. I at her house, to the paper, then her house again. I gathered all courage I had, knowing that her parents could possibly be inside.

I knocked on the door, but no one responded. I knocked once more, but still, nothing. I pouted, deciding to give her a call, but her phone was unattended.

I decided to sit on her porch, patiently waiting for her to arrive home. She must be meeting up with her biological father by now. I hugged my knees, feeling the cold breeze rush through.

"Who are you?" I looked up, just to see a female arching her eyebrow at me. She asked me this in English, and so I answered in English as well.

"My name is JK, ma'am. I am here for Lisa," I answered in English, bowing at her, but she seemed to dislike me. Doll, I want to thank you for teaching me how to speak in English - and of course, Namjoon hyung, too.

She arched her eyebrow even more, but this time, she crossed her arms over her chest. "Are you another one of Lisa's fanboys? Suitors? Ex-admirers? Stalkers?How did you know that she came back home?"

Wait, wait, wait . . . so Lisa has all of those?

"Look, you seem like you're not from here . . . don't tell me you actually travelled just to see her. I happen to beat one of her suitors yesterday and just so you know, it wasn't pretty. I'm giving you a chance to go away."