065 | Back To Seoul

- M A N O B A N -t h i r dp e r s o n

- M A N O B A N -
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Seoul.

She had no choice.

She had to go back to Seoul, that monstrous place. There she was, having second thoughts whether she should ride the van to the airport or not. BTS will also be departing today, but they had to make sure that Lisa and Jennie will not be spotted with them.

Lisa was still mourning for her father, but she had not time to dwell in the pain. She had to stick her nose up, because time won't stop for her. Their careers were on the line, and she had to go back to condition her body.

She had to stay in the gym thrice a week for five hours. She had to undergo vocal and dancing practice for more than twelve hours per day.

Just imagine the torture Jisoo and Chaeyoung has been going through while they were left there in hell. They must be exhausted, and Lisa and Jennie badly wanted to make it up to them.

While they were freely enjoying themselves on a date, Jisoo and Chaeyoung must've been wearing themselves up, training nonstop.

"Where's Jin?" Sejin asked, frustrated. They were going to run late for their flight.

Hana was also growing impatient, checking her wristwatch from time to time. "Sejin-ssi, I don't mean to pressure you, but these girls need to arrive at Seoul on time. They have a lot of conditioning to catch up to."

"Conditioning?" Lisa scoffed, "you mean torture," she mumbled. Luckily, only Jennie and Taehyung overheard what she said.

This made Taehyung worry for Jennie - and Lisa, of course.

Jennie gulped, hoping that Hana didn't hear that part. Lisa was surprisingly becoming more bitchy and vocal with her opinions - she was becoming more like Jennie.

As a sister, Jennie would've been so proud of her. However, she feared that Lisa can't handle the consequences of her bitchy actions if ever. Jennie was a pro, she knows how to twist situations around.

She knows how to defend herself, especially towards YG. YG kept her in a dungeon for almost half of her life. Now that she's here, a part of a rookie monster group, there's no stopping her now. She has the power - and she wasn't afraid to use it.

Lisa on the other hand, saw YG as a father more than an evil sorcerer who locked them up in a tower like damsels in distress.

"Oh," Namjoon suddenly blurted out, all eyes darting towards him. He looked up from his phone screen, nervously smiling at them. "Jin hyung said . . . he won't be able to make it."