107 | Visiting The Psychologist

— M A N O B A N —

— M A N O B A N —

f i r s t
p e r s o n .

“Are you really sure about this?” Jungkook had asked me for nth time already.

    I groaned, dawning my eyes onto him in annoyance. His eyes were still stuck on the road, his hands onto the steering wheel.

    “We're already on our way, no turning back now——”

    “No, no. I can make a U–turn right there,” Jungkook quickly suggested, pointing somewhere which I didn't look at.

    But of course, he always finds away. He wasn't on board at the idea of taking me to meet Suji, even if she's my psychologist. He was okay with the whole meeting up with a psychologist part, but he wasn't okay with the Suji part.

    Now, I hardly cared whoever my doctor would be, as long as she does her job right, I'm okay. Besides, I have more important things to worry about rather than getting all flustered about meeting my boyfriend's ex.

    “I'm sure the girls are already there. Did you insist on driving me to the hospital just so you can somehow convince me to back out?” I asked him, seeing how he sealed his lips. “What do I even expect from you at this point? Listen up,” I told him, crossing my arms over my chest. “I'm okay with this, I'm willing to do this. You don't need to worry about me 'cause we won't get engaged into a cat fight and pull each other's hair out.”

    “Still, doll. We never know——”

    “This is my decision, Jungkook,” I cut him off, sounding all authoritative all of the sudden. Even I was surprised of myself. “Let me make decisions for myself.”

    Just when I thought that I had offended him because of his sudden silence, my lips already gaped to mutter an apology since I may sounded a bit harsh.

    However, the coconut–head beat me to it and was the one to speak before me. “Okay, I'll be here to support you.”

    This made me pout, suddenly making me guilty.

>><<

Jungkook and I finally arrived at the hospital, just to be greeted by Jisoo and Jennie unnie. I looked around, trying to find Chaeyoung.

    “Rosie thought that Jimin would be here, so we let her stay at the dorm, hanging out with Seulgi,” Jennie unnie told me.

    Jungkook glanced at me, his brows furrowing. Well, he thought that Jimin oppa and Chaeng were doing just fine. They've been engaging in fights often, and Jungkook and I thought that it was just a phase in their relationship — just like what happened to us before.