Baby come back (Sequel to MINE FOREVER):INFO

*********** Hehehe hai guys I don't know when I will be makin chapters for this story but..INFO PAGE ^o^

LAST NAME: Kurochi FIRST NAME: Mayuri

AGE: 16 and a half (her birthday is December 8th just like mine :P)

CLAN: Shima

LOOKS: Black long hair, tanish and well..just look at the cover. (the girl with the black pony tail ^_^ yep she changed a lot!! O: )

KEKKAI GENKAI: Amugan (Eiyuu no me/ eye of the hero)

TEAMS: Now it's the Akatsuki, and also Cold Storm (Daisuke and her)

SPECIALITY: Water and Storm

FAMILY: (Yep Mayuri has family!) Kakashi and you will have to keep reading to see her other family member.

FRIENDS: Pretty much the same people from the last book, plus a couple more akatsuki members, sai and more.

ENEMIES: Some of the akatsuki members and more like a lot more..

WHAT HAPPENED THE PAST YEARS: Itachi-kun has took is time away from Akatsuki to train me for a very long time, not sure how long but all I know is I have changed. From looks to strength and slightly personality, Itachi -san and I have gotten a lot closer. Not that way but like an almost bro way. Bro in law? I am not sure... I really miss everyone but I had no time to do anything. We have done nothing but training.

Every time me and Itachi-kun spar now its super easy for me to pretty much put him in a place where he is at the verg of losing, yet he is still super strong. I still feel horrible that my home village has no idea where I am. It's quite depressing knowing that I am trying to be the best known konoichi and here I am training with a "Criminal" Akatsuki member. Itachi-kun has also been very nice to me. Nor me or him have seen the other members since I got here, of course they aren't going to let me go. They only let me get away from their missions and shit to train. I know I have to go back and now work for them. I wouldn't be able to stand seeing everyone get hurt.

I wonder how Naruto-kun is now. How Sakura-chan is, Hinata-cha, Temari-cha, Gaara-kun, Kiba-kun, Shika-kun and everyone is! Especially dad... I really love and miss him. What it they forgot me? Naruto-kun has probably gotten way stronger than before. That's my new ninja life I guess..

As for my position of Heiress of the Shima clan, I learned a lot. I read the scroll and it was unbelievable I was capable of so much. This time with my new powers I am going to be the one to bring Duck butt back. I know I will. I just hope he is ready to come back.

Also, for my Jinkchuuriki life; I still have never slept since Sasuke left. I had a few chats with the prince of ice but he won't tell me what I want. I wish we could communicate more. Naruto-kun may have a lot of fights with the nine tails but at least he is talking!

That's how my life has been going so far....

Itachi-kun and I were finally traveling.

"Ready to go?" He asked holding his bags as I was too. I looked up at him and nodded confidently. "Hai!" He grabbed my hand and we left. Unfortunately, I wasn't going back home yet. I couldn't see my family in Konoha, not that I didn't want to but... But now that I am even stronger than before, Pein-sama is ready put me through the Akatsuki member life.

I do not wish to go rogue but if this is what I have to do to protect, this is what I have to do.

"You'll be fine, just remember; you are doing this for Konoha and Sasuke." Itachi-kun said analyzing my worried expression.

"I know." I stated no expression in my voice what so ever. I know I am going to see Konoha some time soon. But its Uchiha what I am worried about, now that time has passed I am not sure if we are even together anymore let alone if he remembers me.

'Sasuke, are you still....mine forever?'

NOTES: IMPORTANT! So please read!!

So about the cover of this story... I do not own ANY of the pictures they were done by true artists, and also i have to thank Microsoft word for letting me make it in the first place. About the pictures: on the top you see a kimono that is the akatsuki kimono she wears, she likes to be different :P The picture under that is her now. She still covers her eye. All for a reason please hold on. She actually knows why though cause of the scroll. Then there is a picture of a guy in a red shirt who is the prince of ice in her. He will be explained later. Then you see sasuke, a black heart, kakashi on a tree, the entire Naruto shippuden cast, and lastly whats this? A girl with white hair? She is MAYURI o: That's what mayuri transforms into when she uses the prince of ice's chakra. Surprises and new stuff all over! O.O hope you like this story guys!

******** Love you all I really want you to like the story! :D Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P