Chapter 58: Rough (M)

Lisa's POV

Fvck me Lisa. Fvck me hard.

Oh God! This kitten really knows how to tame me. "You are going to regret this Kim." I whispered back to her.

"Make me regret then daddy." she uttered then licked my earlobe. Oh God! Is she trying to kill me this way?

I can feel my arousal is getting higher and my body is getting hotter. Damn Jennie Kim!

I pushed her to the bed that made her lay her back on the soft mattress. She's been so naughty lately and she deserves a pretty good spanking because of it.

I stripped my clothes in front of her, I can't help but to smirk seeing how her eyes burn in desire and lust. I know how much she loves my body, every curves of it. I didn't leave anything, I took off all the fabrics I am wearing to satisfy her sinful eyes.

"You're making me mad RubyJane. You've been a very bad girl lately. You deserved to be punished." I mumbled while crawling on the top of her.

"I am so ready for it Manoban.. Come on, try your sexy future wifey." she seductively uttered while biting her lower lip.

I heard her yelped when I harshly tear off the dress she was wearing to get rid of it and make her left with only her undergarments. "Yah! You just destroyed my dress!" she whined but I didn't care. I covered her lips with mine to stop her from talking.

I kissed her torridly, sucking every inch of her mouth. Her little soft moans make my hands crawl at her back and unclasped her bra freeing her perfect bouncy breasts that I eagerly cupped and squeezed making her arch her back in pleasure.

"Fvck. Your sexy baby." I mumbled against her luscious lips.

I moved down to her neck devouring her sweet spot. "Baby.. Please.. Don't leave a mark in there, I don't want our son seeing it.. Do it somewhere I can hide it comfortably." she uttered panting under my touch.

I followed what she said and trailed my lips down into the alley in between her breasts, sucking in while still squeezing them hard. I had made sure that I left a mark on it before shifting my lips into her pinkish erected nipple letting my tongue play with it.

"Oh God baby.. You're so good.. Oh shit, fvck. Hmm. I want you Lisa." she blurted out in between her erotic moans.

I didn't waste a minute after she said the magic word. I moved down and took off her panty exposing her wet womanhood welcoming me to fuck it.

I leaned forward and peck it,"I love how wet you are always for me babe.. Oh shit.. You smell heaven." I said sniffing her left thigh intentionally letting my side lip touched her throbbing core.

"Lisa.. please.. Stop teasing me, be inside me.. I need to feel you inside me." She pleaded while pushing her hips up into my face.

"Fvck!" she yelled when I inserted my tongue deep into her without a warning. She tastes good and sweet as always.

She pulled a handful strands of my hair and aggressively pushed my head into her delicious core. Fvck. She's wildin' making me tongue fucking hard her.

"Ugh! Oh my.. Ugh! Fvck.. I'm cumming baby.. I'm cumming! Hmmn." she moaned as I felt her walls tightening.

Not too long, her juices squirted in my tongue making me swallow all of it. "So sweet.. You're always delish Nini.. Fvcking delicious." I said before I went up to capture her lips making her tastes herself inside my mouth.

"But we are not done yet my lovely naughty girl." I whispered in between our kisses.

I trailed down the fingers of my right hand through her curves and settled them on her thigh. "I am still ready to take you my jealous monkey." she teasingly replied.