Mina

I felt super energetic and cheery more than usual as I approached my classroom. I heard a ruckus and decided to squat down and open the door. Like on que a text book was thrown above my head as I slithered inside closing the door behind me. It was katsuki yelling a life time worth of profanities and throwing stuff at tenya. Who didn't move a muscle he just stood there taking the hit each time. 'Is he a masochist?' I thought to myself. I simply shrugged and walked to katsuki as I tugged on his sweaty hand. He was about to use his quirk on tenya until he felt my hand. "Katsuki I'm fine" I told him as I looked at him. "Yeah like I care" he remarked as I playfully rolled my eyes and sat on my desk.

Class ended soon enough and I prepared my stuff to head to the apartment. Mina walked up to me "Hey girly" she said with a smile. "Hey!" I smiled back as I hooked my bag to my shoulder. "I was wondering if you could hang out for a bit after school?" She asked as I simply nodded "ah great I'll be back in a little bit I'll leave my stuff here I need to talk to a few other people outside" she said as I smiled and went to put my bag down again and sat down.

I was spacing out not noticing Mr. Aizawa had called me at least 5 times. I looked up to see him I raised my eyebrows. "I was asking who are you waiting for?" He said "Oh! Mina
Told me to wait for her" I told him as he simply frowned a little and nodded. "Thank you again mr.aizawa for helping me out" i told him as I stood up. "It's my job kid of course" he shrugged and walked away. Mina entered the classroom and grabbed her stuff as she waved my over and I through my bag over my shoulder again. I turned to see Aizawa looking at me as I smiled and waved bye as I walked away.

"So? What's the deal with you and the teacher?" She asked as she hooked her arm in mine. "Nothing really we met on break but that was on accident honestly I don't want to talk about it, it's super embarrassing" i blushed as she giggled "alright but you have to tell me one day got it?" She said as she squeezed my arm tightly. "Alright I will now I've never really hung out with a girl before what do we do?" I asked as she smiled and ran with me arm in arm as we stopped infront of the mall. 'Oh boy' I told myself as I mentally shook my head.