Tensei

As I walked inside my apartment and planned to take a shower. I lifted my shirt up and the cologne Aizawa had lingered there mixing in with my scent. His cologne smelt really nice I carefully placed my dirty laundry in the basket and turned on the shower and stepped in. I washed my hair and body and quickly got out. I dried myself off with my towel and went to my room to change. I put on my underwear and a big t-shirt as I crawled into bed. I looked at the picture of my mom and I on the other side of the bed. I drifted off to sleep as I hugged myself.

I was awoken by a knock and the door bell ringing historically. I quickly got up not bothering that I forgotten to put on shorts. I opened the door still rubbing the sleepiness away. It was Tensei my big brother. He looked at me seriously and the smiled. "So your my sister?" He asked "I am" I looked at him as I yawned. He quickly hugged me tightly 'What the fuck?' I asked myself. "I've always wanted a sister it feels so surreal" he put me down. "Are you okay?" I asked confused "your father cheated on your mom with mine he played both of them" I looked at him as he smiled and held my shoulders. "It's not your fault though your innocent and so is your mother there is nothing I should hate you for" his reply had me standing infront of him with tears in my eyes. "So I was wondering since it's my day off if you'd like to hangout with your big brother? Don't worry about school I gave them a notice yesterday that you were sick" he said. "Sure i'd love to" I quickly walked into my room and shutting the door I began to change. I wore a white hoodie and black jeans with my white Converse. I went outside with him.

  We spent the day just getting to know each other better and seeing what we
Had in common. "Thank you for taking the time to get to know me Tensei I wish your younger brother was just as kind and understanding as you" I looked down as he held my shoulder "Tenya is young and he thought that he had a perfect family and when you just came out of nowhere he didn't know what to do and my mother is not helping him either she is setting fuel to the flames... He'll see that it wasn't your doing" he smiled lightly at me as I smiled back. I hugged him tightly and let go "thank you Tensei I think I should go back home I really hope we can hangout soon" I waved at him as I walked back home.