🍋I lied🍋

He held me so close as he placed me on the bed and hovered on top of me. "Wh-what is this?" I asked in between his kisses and he stopped and looked at me. "I thought this means nothing to you" i said to him. "I lied y/n I'm sorry but I didn't think when I said that I was just jealous at the fact that you were in a position with someone else even if nothing happened" he said as he looked at me and in his eyes it truly showed that he was telling the truth. I brought him closer to me as we shared yet another kiss. He lifted one of his hands to tangle his fingers in my hair deepening the kiss. My hips bucked upwards as he let a slight groan out. I felt needy I wanted him no I needed him. He noticed that to. I unbuttoned my shirt as I discarded it somewhere to the side. Without wasting a second Shota unclipped my bar and threw it somewhere else. He took off his sweats and kissed my neck. Now I just had my skirt and underwear and he only had his boxers. "Nngh~" I moaned slightly as my head fell back. Having him up against me full on in control I couldn't control myself. He slipped my panties off and lifted my skirt as he teased my core. He pressed his thumb on my clit rubbing rough slow circles. "Ah~" I looked up to see him his eyes seemed to see me like a animal would look at it's prey. He lowered his head to my core. He lifted his thumb and brought it to his mouth as he sucked on it. I whined at the loss of contact. He lowered his head again as he took his tongue into my throbbing core. He had just entered two fingers into me making me gasp in pleasure. The pleasure he made me feel was undescribable. "Ngh~ Aizawa I'm so~o close" I said as all his motions stopped his fingers slid out of me and feeling of pure emptiness accompanied it. "Call me Shota" he said as he brought closer to him for a kiss. I was so focus on the kiss I didn't notice he managed to take off his boxers. He lined himself at my entrance and slowly inserted himself. "Ah~" was all I could manage to get out as I hid my face in his neck. "Relax" he whispered. I couldn't this was an unusual feeling and it hurt as it stretched out my walls. He inserted more of himself inside until he stopped again and that cycle repeated for a few minutes until he was wholly inside of me. "Sh-shota~" I moaned as I moved my hips and he took it as a sign to move. His thrust were slow and steady as he tried to get me comfortable with the rythm . "Go faster~" I manage to say as he held my waist and thrusted a little bit faster. The bed moved and the room was filled with our skin slapping against eachother and our moans. "Oh my~ Shota!~" I said as I was nearing the end of my climax. I held onto his back as my nails dug into his skin. "Just a little more" he grunted as he began ponding faster and rougher than the one before "shota!~" I said as all my juices had gone everywhere . He began getting sloppy as he pulled out and his cum went on my skirt.