I know what I saw

Tensei nodded hesitantly "take care of her" he said asic nodded. "Let me change fast I'll be back" I said as I ran into the room. Me and present mic left after I changed into a hoodie and leggings. We sped off quickly as we turned one way in an alley way and then another. I was out of breathe over using my energy that I had saved up until I heard the sirens close by I pushed my limit. We approached an alleyway filled with police cars and ambulances.

In an ambulance car we saw Aizawa strapped to a bed I hurriedly went in while present mic talked to an officer. Aizawa was half conscious from what I could tell. I felt as if I was on the edge of breaking down he was in much more worse condition then when the villians attacked. He tried to sit up once he heard present mic talking to the officer approaching I quickly pushed aizawa down lightly in the strapped bed.

"Don't get up" I said as he groaned. "I thought you wouldn't show up" he mumbled "I had to,.... you called for me and no matter whats going on between us I still have a duty to fulfill whether I like it or not" I said as he tried to chuckle to which turn into a groan of pain. "im sorry for dragging you into this" he said again trying to look at me "Shh it's fine just lay down" I said as I held his face in my palm and caressed his cheek. He leaned into my touch as I was brought back to reality from our moment. I pulled my hand back to my side again.

"Shota looks like they can drop you off home or do want to go to the hospital?" present mic asked as he stood infront of us. I looked at him then at aizawa "I'll just go home" he said as mic nodded. "I see okay I will tell them and I'll see you guys tomorrow then goodnight" he said as he walked away and the paramedics closed the ambulance doors as we drove off a couple of minutes later.

They help set aizawa down in his room before they left. I was thankful I didn't need to do any heavy lifting from my lack of energy I was drained. I let out a long sigh as I filled two glasses of water from the kitchen and brought them in the room my face heated up since the last time I was in here I quickly thought of something else to keep my mind from wondering.

"I'm going to need you to drink some water before I start to see if you have any damages inside some organs" I said as he nodded. I helped him sit up carefully placing a pillow behind his back I lifted the cup to his lips as he drank carefully after a few more sips I set the cup down. I then rested my hands on his stomach as my finger tips let off a faint green signaling his Insides were fine I stopped my quirk.

I felt dizzy as my eyes weren't adjusting to my environment. I felt the whole room spin around me. My breathing became uneasy. I was quickly pulled out of my state by arms  wrapping themselves around me. I rested my head on aizawas shoulder as he rubbed small circles around my back.

My energy was restored after a couple of minutes. I pulled back as I looked him in the eye. "That's enough thank you" I told him as I let out a loud sigh. "Do you not trust me and what I told you?" He asked as I looked away. "It doesn't matter what you said I know what I saw" I said as I turned my head away from him.