That's Not The Point

I met up with mina and the other girls as we sat down and ate the food. "So how are things with Mr. Aizawa?" Mina whispered as I quickly turned to the other girls to see if they heard anything. "What do you mean-" I was cut off "your uniform is messed up" she pointed out as I quickly fixed it. "We didn't do anything he was just jealous" I said as she looked as if her smile wasn't leaving ant time soon. "Oh~ so his the jealous type? We might as well have him ache for you during the festival" she said as I looked at her in surprise. "Hey girls did you know we have to participate in a cheerleading battle?" Momo said as we all looked up at her in confusion. "Supposedly Mr. Aizawa said so" she said as I blushed hard. I didn't really think aizawa said that but mina rushed me to change in the uniform.  As we walked out I tried my best to cover my body with my arms. We all made it back to the stadium and the crowd turned quite as we walked in sight. Mina took a hold of my hands and spread them out revealing my body in the cheerleading uniform. I quickly tried pulling my hands but she held them high with all her strength. I stood infront of the boys as I made direct eye contact with katsuki but I turned away as I looked up at the glass where aizawa was. Aizawa was covering his face as he shook his head. "Okay I'm done!" I yelled as I ran back to the changing rooms with mina following behind. "That was super embarrassing" I said as I leaned my head on the locker. Mina just laughed it off as we both changed back to our gym clothes.

"So this is our final battle" I said as I stood next to katsuki and iida. Everyone's round was done except for mine and iidas as we were to face our opponents. I went up in the middle of the battle ground to be greeted by the girl with the Vines in her hair. She gave me a light smile as I quickly returned it. The battle soon began as her hair covered the both of us. I used my quirk as I looked at the girl she looked sinful to say the least I had unleashed her inner desires as her face became flustered and she looked very needy. I stopped my quirk as her hair soon returned to the original size as the girl fell on her knees. The whole crowd gasped as I let the girl become heated she took heavy breathes trying to cool herself down but failed as the effects on my quirk still lingered she whined. The whole crowd questioned what I did to make the girl go in such a state. "I'm sorry I had to put you through this" I said as I walked closer she began to crawl closer to me as she pulled on my uniform. "P-please i-i need release" she said as I shook my head. My quirk had gotten stronger if it had this after effect. She unsteadily stood up as she leaned herself on me. "Please I beg you" she whispered as she held me close. I again tried to push her off but she didn't budge. "I forfeit just please give me release" she said as midnight gave me the round. "Y/n wins!" She yelled as the crowd was still confused on what was happening before applauding.

Cold water was dropped on the both of us. The girl became normal again as she forgot what had happened in the match. I still apologized before I walked into another hall way I was met by night eye. "What was that?" He asked as I stood back. "W-what ever do you mean?" I said before he frowned. "That was something your mother used to always do when she was fighting" he said as looked away. "....She only managed to do it after she wasn't pure anymore" he paused as he looked directly at me. "Er- well" I said before fidgeting with my fingers. "Do you understand in how much more danger you put your self in!" He began to scold me. "Just because your not pure doesn't mean your powers are automatically stronger" he said "You have a limit of 24 hours to have intercourse to be at your full potential and you can't rely on small intimacy like hugs from ordinary people anymore you have to rely on your loved ones to give you that energy by a kiss on the forehead or anywhere else" he said as I remembered today's events. Katsuki did act intimate with me with the kiss on the forehead and as for aizawa that was a different sort of kiss or kisses I should say. "But this morning I was hugged by two people that are my friends and I still had the energy-" I was cut off "you came back exhausted" he said as I sighed knowing that was indeed the truth. "Why is it happening to me know?" I asked as he pulled his glasses up on his nose. "Your body is still getting used to it... Y/n you are in much more danger because of this-" I cut him off. "But if I was to have sex every night i would technically be ou-" I was then cut off by him. "That's not the point!" He yelled as I covered my mouth before I laughed at how we were talking about sex.