I'm Sorry

By the time I reached the last page of the diary she wrote before she died explaining how she met my father and brought up stories of my childhood I left the others alone for the occasion they were written in. I was in tears and saw that it was the afternoon instead of early in the morning. From what I got in the book was that my mom really loved me and I was the fool that blamed others for not stopping my mom. I took it out nighteye the first time today.

I wiped my tears away as I walked to the door. I opened it and walked back to the agency. It was quieter I walked back to his office as he flinched once he saw me. I walked up to him and hugged him. I held him close as he wrapped his arms around me as he patted my head. I pulled away shortly after "I'm sorry I blamed you" I said as I looked at him. He held a sad smile as I hugged him again. "I understand that I wasn't the only one who lost someone precious that day" I cried as he held me and I knew that he was crying to as his body shook around me as his grip tightened around me. "You really did love her" I said as I pulled away again. I reached my hand up as I caressed his face and wiped his tears. "I'm sorry" I said again. "Well look at this" someone from behind me said and I turned around to find Mirio smiling. "What a way to ruin a moment" I said as I stepped back and crossed my arms not before I gave him a smirk. Sir nighteye sighed as he sat back at his desk. "Aren't the two of you supposed to be training?" Sir nighteye asked. "well yes but I just needed to investigate on my power I got permission from recovery girl" I said as I turned to Mirio. "Ah well I finished my training with tamaki so all is good" he said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Well I got to get going before it gets much more darker I'll see you guys some other time" I said before leaving.

  As I walked home I went by the convenience store and got ice cream. I walked into the street passing by a few neighbors and pro heroes patrolling the areas. 'Tensei wasn't kidding he had got in contact with some pros to patrol the area' I told myself as I finished the ice cream and threw the trash in the bin. I took out my keys as I yanked my apartment complex front door heading up the stairs.

   I sighed in relief as I saw that katsuki wasn't here yet. I went into my kitchen as a light knock was heard outside. I opened it to reveal Aizawa.