Internship

There expressions were angry but I easily calmed them down not only because they yelled but because they were screaming inside there heads. "Did you guys choose on an agency?" I asked changing the subject as they all nodded and gave out where they were going to.

We all turned in our forms and mina and kirishima left. "Where are you currently living?" He asked as I began to get nervous. "Ah well I'm living with-" I was cut off. "Me" someone else finished for me. We both turned to see midnight "she is living with me" she said as my back hit my chest. "Oh? Okay well I'll see you tomorrow I guess" he said as he waved goodbye. "You'll have so much fun with me~" she said in my ear causing me to shiver.

I walked to the lockers as I sighed. 'Maybe I've been relying on aizawa to much I should go to-' my own thoughts we cut off as midnights shadow covered me causing me to flinch forward and hit my head against the locker. "Ouch" I said as I rubbed my forehead turning to face her. "I heard about your situation kid and I'm sorry" she said leaning closer. "I get why you are staying with Aizawa now if you need help you can turn to me... Us girls need to lookout for eachother" she said with a wink before she walked away.

I walked with the students at the train station the next week even though I wasn't leaving far though I still had my clothes and hero costume on me. "Everyone has there costumes right?" Aizawa asked as we all said yes before receiving a short lecture from aizawa. We all parted ways as I stayed by Aizawa's side. "Looks like your ready to go with midnight I'll walk you over to her agency" he said before he held onto my hand. "I won't be seeing you for a week and I don't know what will happen to you especially since you explained that your power is powerful but super weak if you don't have someone you love close by or any sort of - sexual interaction" he said squeezing my hand lightly as I lightly smiled. "I'll have midnight close by I'll be fine-" I was cut off as we entered an alleyway "that's the point it's midnight" he said as he pushed me against the wall. He kissed me as I let go of the suitcase and tangled my fingers in his hair lightly pulling on his hair as he groaned in delight. "My my how scandalous~" a female voice said from the front of the alley. We both turned to see midnight. "You and yamada sure know how to ruin a mood" shota said as we both separated. I whined at the loss of contact from his body against mine. "Let's get going" midnight said as I retrieved my suitcase. "I can't wait to see your hero costume~" midnight said as she pulled my hand and we made our way to the agency with Aizawa following behind.

Once we made it to the agency midnight brought me into a room saying this was where I was going to stay. "Meet us downstairs once your done changing" she said as she blew me a kiss before she left. I did just that after I locked the door not trusting she wouldn't barge in as I changed. I slipped the costume on as I unlocked the door and made my way downstairs quietly. "Ill have to drop by at least once a day so she could be out of danger her quirk relies on some sort of sexual interaction" I heard aizawa said as midnight giggled "that won't be a problem after all she has me~" midnight said flirtatiously. "No absolutely not" he said as midnight giggled again. "You're no fun... It seems like you're serious about her" midnight said "of course I am- Wow" he cut himself off as he looked up at me and blushed. "Oh my God!~" Midnight yelled as she ran towards me "you look absolutely sexy" midnight said as her hands wandered around my body. I held in any noise from slipping out as her hands groped certain parts of my body. She picked up waist cape I had and looked at me confused. "Why do you have a cape?" She asked. "Well since I want to be a hero I also want to comfort people and my mom always used to wrap me up in her cape Everytime she got home from a mission so I thought adding a cape would be a great idea" I said with a shrug. She looked as if she was going to burst in tears before she brought me into a hug. "You've been through so much!" She said as she soothed my hair. I was pulled away from her to see aizawa holding my hand. "Your costume is way on the revealing side" he said causing me to let out a small giggle. "well I will be considered an R rated hero like my mom since I am a succubus so my whole hero costume is a similar costume like my moms but my support gear hasn't finished" I said as he looked away shyly. "I remember your mother had a scythe what did you ask for your support item?" He asked as I smirked. "Do you remember how we first met at the mall?" I asked as he nodded. "Don't tell me-" I cut him off "I asked for a whip"I said as he palmed his face. "I can't believe you" he said with a sigh causing me and midnight to laugh.          

I'm excited to be spending my birthday with you readers I hope you guys will continue to read my stories! I love you all so much