Limit

I knocked lightly before I entered her office. "Hello?" I question as I opened the nurse's office. She turned her chair to face me. "Oh here recovery girl I finished healing Aizawa he has minor injuries that are able to heal within time and the report is done" I said as I walked in and set the papers down as she turned to me and nodded. "Can I go home?" I asked as she turned to face me as she looked into my eyes and sighed. "You must be thinking of your powers sudden change am I right?" She asked as I nodded as I looked at her with confused expression. "Wai-" she cut me off "your mother was also glowing when she suddenly had an upgrade in her quirk I used to be her nurse to you know" she said. "She was only able to use the upgrade for 48 hours though from what she told me" she continued. "It's normal your power limit is 48 hours long if you are no longer pure it's the same when you heal even though your mother never told me how she healed people you have 48 hours with the DNA that was shared" she said as she looked at me. My face had gone horribly pale at the idea "if-" I was cut off again. "I doesn't take long to know that your healing had to do with sharing DNA and I trusted in you because you are of age and smart enough to know things especially with that quirk of yours" she said as she smiled and patted my shoulder. My mind came back to my mom she also had a 48 hour limit. 'If that's true my mom had a lover' I told myself as I fisted my hand. "Th-" she cut me off again as I sighed knowing she won't let me talk. "She might have had a boyfriend for her to gain her energy during every mission" she said. "I knew your mother well when she was younger and she notes down everything in diaries so I'd check there first" she said. "Here you can go and investigate if you want" she handed me a slip as I quickly bowed and left to I didn't need a stupid diary I knew who it was and it made my blood boil at the thought that she never talked about it. I went down the hall as I made my way to get back down to the first floor and walked out the school grounds and took a bus to my mom's old agency. Sir Night Eyes agency to be more precise.