Leaving My Heart Confused

"Does it not bother you?" He asked his voice seemed needy. "Well it was your life..." I kept quiet after that. He let out a soft chuckle that vabriated through my bones down to my soul. He was standing so close. "I've notice a difference in you to" he said as he leaned an arm behind me. "I noticed that yesterday while I had you in my arms you called out aizawas name why is that?" He questioned as his expression turned serious. My face got heated 'did I actually call out aizawas name?' I asked myself as he lifted his other arm caging me against the wall. "Tell me!" He yelled as I flinched further back against the wall. "Katsu-" he cut me off. "Do you seriously like our teacher? Why not me I've always tried getting your attention and you've never passed me a glance as wanting me... The only reason I slept with anyone else was because I wanted to learn to give pleasure even if that isn't an excuse I wanted to I didn't like the girl and it might be cruel to say that I imagined her as you" he leaned closer causing us to share a breathe. "So that one day I might make you beg and reach the stars as I have you under me" he said as his eyes looked down at my lips then back up at me. I had tears in my eyes as I looked up at him not because I was scared of him but because I was to dense to see my best friend was in love with me and I gave it all to aizawa because I was positive that's what I wanted that's what my heart wanted but now I'm confused on everything.

I covered my eyes as I slipped to the floor. Bakugo got on his knees confused and not knowing what to do. "I'm sorry" I said as katsuki reached for my hands as he moved them away. "What are you sorry for?" He asked as I cried again. "I'm sorry for being dense and stupid" I said as I looked at him. "You have nothing to be sorry about y/n" he said as he was about to touch me. "Please don't I'm not the pure y/n you think I am" I said as he flinched back. "D-did you?" He asked as I nodded slowly. His eyes showed pure rage something different than the normal angry bakugo I'm used to.