Falling Apart

Aizawas P.O.V.
"How did yo-" I was cut off. "I saw the way you look at her only a fool wouldn't put two and two together" he said. "Not denying you the pleasure of course because I've never seen any emotion but plain boredom from you she brings out the good and bad of you but I'm worried for you" he said as he leaned on the wall. "I don't need you worrying about me" I said as I looked at him. "Y/n has an impressive quirk and having a student and teacher relationship is a little much don't you think? She lost her mom and has to be supervised by pros now because of the threat-" I cut him off. "What threats?" I asked as he looked at me confused. "She hasn't told you?" He asked as I shook my head. "Well from what ingenium said he confiscated her phone because the murder Muscular the one who killed her mom called her, if I remember correctly you were interrogating him for killing other heroes a while back... he threatened her yesterday while she was out with friends" he said as I stood still, I felt like a cold bucket was poured on me. 'Why didn't she tell me?' I asked myself.

Y/N P.O.V.
I sat in bed as I looked blankly at the wall. The past few days have been a disaster. My whole life feels like it's falling apart. I let out a long desperate sigh as I walked to my bathroom to shower. Once I finished I dried my hair with my towel as I opened my curtain just a little to see a tall muscular figure in the street below looking over the apartment. I quickly turned off the lights and covered my mouth as I knocked hurriedly into katsuki's room.

   He swung the door open, as my body stood there trembling. "K-katsuki h-his here" I stuttered as he pushed me in his room. "H-he is looking for me" I said as I finally looked at katsuki who looked like he also got out the shower. "H-his ou-outside" I stuttered as katsuki quickly passed me his phone and entered my room peeking out the window. I quickly called Tensei. It was dialing until he picked up. "Hello?" He asked through the phone as I let a silent cry out.

Aizawas P.O.V.
"Today I'm on patrol to go around the area" Mic said. I let out a desperate sigh escape me lips as I covered my face with my hand. "I should go back" I said as I stood up. "Let's go together" mic said as I nodded. We walked out to the street as we reached y/n's apartment. We stayed within the shadows as we looked around. "Shota!" Mic yelled as he began to run in a direction I quickly followed catching up to see mic chasing someone big. "That's him call back up now!" I yelled as I out ran mic and followed the man down alleyways into the darkest parts of the streets.