Jealousy

Once we finished we both got dressed and headed off with wet hair. I blushed just thinking about how I just did sex with my teacher in school. I hope I wasn't to loud. "How have you been keeping up with the workouts?" He asked "I haven't been home so I can't see you doing them but from the structure of your body I can tell your working real hard have you tried carrying your wings or found out anything about them?" He asked as I looked ahead. "Well working out is pretty tough on its own and I have tried carrying my wings they aren't that heavy anymore... night eye told me my wings are sensitive but hard as iron he even said I could dodge bullets if I trained them well I also figured out how to block the front of my body from any blows I've been training with midnight so it can help me" I said as he seemed to be processing the information. "That's good afternoon the summer camp hawks can begin to train you" he said as I nodded.

I walked with aizawa to the buses as he carried my suitcase and told me if I took it away he'd punish me later and I didn't want to get punished with another 50 push-ups like last time so I didn't argue with him. "Sit in the front" Shota said as I nodded and went in.

The students started to pile inside the bus as aizawa sat down next to me. I leaned my head in his shoulder and dozed off for an hour until we had to go outside and stretch. I stood next to aizawa as the black car doors "hey eraser" a female voice practically purred and I stood closer to aizawa. "Long time no see" he said as I looked at two girls dressed as cats appeared. Deku started to fan girl and called these girls old I saw the blue one shove her hand in his face as I cringed. I soon moved my sights to the little kid and walked close to him because I remembered his chase because his parents were also killed by the same murderer. "Hey you're Kota Izumi right?" I asked as the kid looked up at me in shocked. "How did you-" I cut him off. "My names y/n tenya I'm pro hero's Lilineths daughter" I said as the boy looked shocked. "I just wanted to introduce myself I should get going but if you ever want to talk Then come look for me" I said as I walked back to my class. I soon found out that we had to find our way back on our own while defeating some creatures. I glared at aizawa before the mountain broke off and began to run in the forest and try to avoid any attacks if possible. I made it out the forest with katsuki by my side.