I knew it!

The room was quiet and when I checked my phone it was 10 on the morning I hurriedly got my stuff ready to be discharged. Recovery girl came in the room. "Hello Miss" I said to her as she waved for me to sit down. "So I learned that you get energy with intimacy so my quirk fine on you as long as you hold on to some bodies hand after wards so you can do aizawas sessions" she said. "Yes bu-" she cut me off again as she kissed my broken arms fixing my bones into the right places. "There there now I best be on my way I need to go and check on the others" she instantly left. I faced aizawa "well are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah" he sat himself up. I walked to the side of the bed and sat there. "If I take longer you'll heal more faster" I said. "What are you that desperate to kiss me?" He teased. "Oh shut it unless you don't want to be healed your choice" I said and giggled. I took his face in my hand as I  unwrapped half the bandages off. I was about to lean in again but the door swung open to reveal iida. "I knew it!" He yelled as he closed the door behind him and walked towards us. "Knew what iida?" I asked as I sat back up. "You guys are in a relationship! I knew it I called it since days ago when I saw you guys walking together! Mr. Aizawa this is highly inappropriate!" He said. I gave him a confused look "wait so your the one who was following me?" I asked as iida stood straight "i-" I cut him off. "I can't believe you iida first off you have no right in following me around and especially judge who I date or not" i said as I walked closer. "Do you hate me that much?" I asked as looked him in the eye. "I'm disappointed in you iida as class rep your actions clearly show you are not mature enough for your position y/n was just healing me" aizawa interfered. "Yeah like I'm going to believe that she was about to ki-" I cut him off. "That's how I heal people" I said as walked past him and walked outside. I walked down the hospital floors as I bumped into katsuki. "Hey!" He yelled as I flinched. "What?" I asked as he looked at my body and turned away "it's seems your doing well I didn't have to come here" he said "katsuki recovery girl came by earlier to fix my broken arm I'm being discharged today" I said as he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed and walked by me as I walked to the desk to discharge myself. "Have a great day" the nurse said as she waved us off. "Are you just going to follow me like a dog?" I asked as he stopped walking. "What did you just say!? Do you want to die?" He yelled as I laughed. "There there calm down katsuki" I patted his head as I started running to my room. I closed the door as I grabbed my stuff. I turned to Mr. Aizawa "I'll come back later to do the session" I said. "You don't have to come to the hospital I'll be in my apartment" he said. "Are you sure your ready to go home yet?" I asked as I swung my back pack over my shoulder and headed to his side. "Do you feel any discomfort?" I asked as I adjusted a pillow beside him. "I think I'm fine" aizawa said. "Do you want to be discharged right now? I can get you the papers and we can head home together? I'm safe now knowing it wasn't a nobody following me around" I said as he took my hand in his. "Y/n" aizawa whispered but the door swung open and in came the angry hedgehog. "Y/n!" He yelled as glared at me. "Your dead meat" he said calmly "I'll see you later" I told aizawa as I lightly squeezed his hand and left taking the angry hedgehog with me.