After Class

The bell rung after class had finished and it was lunch. The students started leaving me alone. "I'll be out in a minute" I told katsuki as he nodded and went out with the group. As the door was finally closed aizawa walked my way. "So I see you enjoy your upgraded powers" he said as he stood infront of my desk. "I was bored" I said smiling "Here I was worried that you might be mad at me" he said as he leaned over my desk. "No I think you need some punishment Mr. Aizawa I mean no call yesterday from you at all? That really hurt my feelings you know" I pouted playfully as he took my face in his hands and kissed me.
"I'm sorry how can I make it up to you?" He asked as he pulled me by my tie and held the back of my head and kissed me deeper than the previous one. Foot steps sounded in the hallway as aizawa pushed back and leaned on katsuki's desk. The door slid open to reveal present mic. Again...  I sighed annoyed that it was always him. "Aizawa we need to talk" he said as he finally looked at me and smiled as he approached. "How are you kid? Have you been training alright?" He asked as I nodded. "Yes my training is going good I can't wait for the sports festival" I said as I zipped up my back pack. "well aizawa I'll see you later today for your healing season" I said as my back faced present mic and I winked at aizawa which caused him to turn away and blush. I turned back around and waved bye to present mic.

"Something is different about her" present mic said as the door closed. "Different?" Aizawa asked. "Yeah it's like she's more energetic than usual and she seems to be glowing" present mic was lost in his thoughts. "What did you want to talk about?" Aizawa asked changing the subject rather quickly. "Oh right!....." Present Mic said as he continued talking to Aizawa.

I made it to the cafeteria the room was noisier than usual obviously from the whole reading people's thoughts. I managed to calm the voices down. 'Shes from 1A she doesn't seem like a threat' someone said as I turned to face a guy with purple hair. I furrowed my eyebrows as I glared at him and continued walking to find katsuki. 'there she is' I heard katsuki say in his thoughts as I turned to him and smiled. 'why does she always smile damn it stop! It's confusing me' he said in his thoughts. I walked to them as I hugged mina and kirishima then sat next to bakugo. 'Y/n is so cute she seems to be glowing I'll ask her what her and Aizawa did later' mina said as she looked at me and giggled as I lightly smiled. "what did aizawa want anyway?" Katsuki asked 'I need to know' he said in his thoughts. "Oh um we were talking about today's session" I said kirishima scratched the back of his head. 'Hopefully bakugo doesn't turn angry' kirishima said. I looked at him in confusion 'why would he be angry?' I asked him without thinking as his face turned serious and he looked around to see who asked him that I quickly looked away.