I have to

Aizawas P.o.v.
He turned another corner as I came face to a dead end he wasn't anywhere to be found. I heard footsteps behind me as they closed in I jumped up a building with the help of my scarf. He stood there with a smirk on his face. "What pleasure do I have to meet the great Erasure head?" He asked as he tilted his face to look up at me. "What are you doing in this area?" I asked closely. "I have unfinished business" he simply said. "Why does your business have to do with threatening a student of mine I advise you once the police gets here they won't think twice with putting more charges on you" I said as jumped down. "That's if they catch me" he said as he ran towards me.

Y/n p.o.v.
Half an hour later

"It's not safe here anymore" Tensei said once he entered my apartment. "I'm taking you home" he said as he went into my room. "No tensei please!" I yelled as I chased after him. "I already told Dad about the whole incident he isn't to happy we kept it from him" he said as he opened my closet. "You know I can't stay there" I said as I made him look at me. "You have no choice" he said as he gave me a sad smile.

Aizawas P.O.V.
I let out a groan of pain as he had me against the wall all bloody and bruised. The sirens sounded closer as he finally left me there and ran away from the scene. Present Mic came a few minutes later. "Shota!" He yelled as he ran towards me. "I'm sorry I'm late" he said as he looked at me. "Y-y/n" I whispered as he looked at me confused. "G-go get h-her" I said as he nodded and the cops closed in he ran away.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I sat at the couch with katsuki as he also got a hold on the situation. "Us living together was cut short I'm sorry katsuki" I said as he shook his head. "I'm the one who is sorry I can't help you from not going back to that house" he looked at me and patted my shoulder. "Ka-" I was cut off as the front door was knocked on repeatedly making Tensei walk out my room and lift his index finger up to his lips. He carefully made his way to the door as he opened it to reveal present mic in tears. "Y/n!! Aizawa needs your help!!" He yelled as he ran to me. "W-what happened to him?" I asked. "He was following muscular and got beaten up bad he needs your help!" He said as I finally stood up. "Y/n you can't go not until we find muscular it's not safe" Tensei said as I shook my head. "I have to" I said as I looked at present mic as he breathed a sigh of relief. "Where is he?" I asked.