Tied up

I made it to the screening room as I saw the next match of todoroki and momo vs aizawa. They looked to be having a serious conversation when aizawa showed up out of nowhere. He started to tie todoroki and laid out stars on the floor like a ninja. I let out a small laugh as I saw the match. "Oh y/n" Izuku said as I turned to him. I see you got your whip from hatsume" he said pointing to it. "Oh yeah I was thinking of using it on midnight since hatsume used a special alloy to make it stay in place once it reacts when I press this button" I said as he nodded. "You did your internship with her so you have an advantage" he said as I nodded. We continued to see the screen again. It felt like my heart was going to burst just at the sight of aizawa playing the villain had me excited. 'My boyfriend is awesome' I said as I continued to look at the screen. I saw momo making a catapult. And aizawa being tied up I got excited at the sight of him being tied up I haven't even done that yet! I didn't know if I should have been pissed or not at that fact.

I continued to see the matches nonetheless. We soon saw present mic lose because of bugs. I knew I'd tease him with midnight at this because he lost to bugs. I went back to my team to strategize after his fight. Mineta straight up started running with me by his side. I hid behind a bolder close by as I saw midnight put sero on her lap. I had mineta at my side as we saw her from a distance. He was crying blood from jealousy. All this because sero was stupid enough to sacrifice himself these guys didn't have a plan. I was close by when she leaked her fragrance but it didn't put me to sleep like it did with sero. Maybe her quirk didn't work on females? I wanted to test my theory out. I saw mineta was thinking to himself as I was far away and I couldn't earn him as midnight used her whip on him. I took out mine and flicked my wrist to hear a loud snap. I had her attention as her fragrance was on the both of us. I turned on my quirk as she quickly looked away "I know you're quirk and I know it only works if I look at you" she said "well I also know that this won't put me to sleep easily" I said as I ran towards her. She dodged my whip as I stroked it at her wrist. "Mineta run now! I'll catch up soon! And don't look at me for anything!" I yelled as he began to run away. But he started to throw his quirk at her and managed to get her stuck. I quickly turned off my quirk as I ran away with mineta in my arms. "Good job mineta!" I said as he smirked. "It was no big deal really" he said trying to sound cool.

The practical exam ended with katsuki's and deku's match with almight. As we all went home for the day. The next day we all started talking about hanging out by the mall more like shop but after midnight and I shopping I declined and went home with shota that day and just hung around the house. We were on summer vacation but shota was busy preparing for the summer camp he didn't usually stay home often. Mina and midnight both kept me busy the whole summer either going to the beach or helping out at midnights agency. Today I was going to the pool at UA with the rest of the girls as I woke up and began to change into my swim suit before I covered up and walked out with aizawa. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" He asked as we stood close by the pool area. I nodded "yeah I'll be fine and the girls won't be here in like another 10 minutes or so I'll get some laps in and I'll see you later" I said before I looked around the hall and kissed him and he kissed back. "I don't want to leave you" he said as I giggled. "Cmon go before someone else other than your trusted friends find us" I told him as he stole another kiss from me and walked off.

The girls and I began to stretch as they finish undressing. I did laps as the rest of them stretched. "I hate wearing school swimsuits there the worst" Mina said as I nodded in agreement as she went into the water. "Oh look some of the boys are here" momo pointed out as we all looked back to see India and the rest of the boys also stretching. We all started to play with a beach ball before we walked off and met up with the boys to help with the competition. I didn't really care I started typing away on my phone or scrolling through the media.
To: shota
I miss you can you come and keep me company? Or can we go somewhere private? I really need you I'm in heat literally

I texted him but he only read it. It was so damn hot outside and the shade wasn't helping much. I saw the last competition between katsuki, deku, and todoroki and smirked well this should be good. I sat my phone down as they began but fell in the water. "It's five pm your authorized pool time is officially over hurry up and go home" shota said as I smirked. "So he was also needy or else why would he be here at 5 pm sharp. Everyone hurried up and left home leaving me alone with aizawa as I undressed from the bathing suit and went into the shower. A few minutes later I was pinned from behind as the water was hitting my body I turned to see aizawa. "I guess since no ones around I could satisfy your need" he said as he held me up. "Shota-" I was cut off "you wanted to do it in a classroom I see no difference doing it here" he said as I moaned once pressed himself into my core.