Lying

Tomura leaned in close as I held my hand to cover his lips. "No" I whispered half conscious. Even if I was weak and extremely mad at shota for ditching me for Ms. Joke it was wrong. "You're refusing me even when your barely conscious?" He asked as I looked up at him tiredly. "You're even more interesting than I thought" he said as he gave me a small smile. "Fine then... Ill leave you be" he said as he took my hand with four fingers and brought it close to his lips as he kissed my knuckles. "Until next time" he said before he stood at the entrance of a familiar warp gate. "Thank you" I said before he walked in the gate leaving me alone. I sat against the wall conscious at last as I heard my name being yelled. "Y/n!!!!!" It was present mic. He sounded close by I heard his footsteps closer. "I am over here" I said as I lifted my arm. He quickly rushed towards me before he informed the rest of the heroes of our current location. "You look exhausted" he said as he touched my face then he looked around to see the decayed bodies and cringed at the sight but he didn't ask at least not from how exhausted I was. "Can you stand?" He asked as I shook my head. He sighed before he took me in his arms carrying us to the opening of the alley. We were surrounded by heroes with relieved faces. I saw that from the corner of my eye I saw shota walking towards me as I officially knocked out in present mics arms.

When I woke up I was back in my room at the agency. Shota sat next to my bed as midnight and present mic sat at the couch. They all looked at me with a smile as midnight walked to the bed and hugged me. "Thank goodness nothing bad happened to you never leave my side again" she said as she held me tighter in her arms and the way she talked to me I remembered my mother. "I won't do it again" I said as I hugged her back tight as she just held me. "The police have some questions for when you're feeling up to it... It's about the bodies we found in the alley" present mic said as he pulled midnight away from me and they went out of the room leaving me alone with shota. "Y/n-" He cut himself off because I didn't look at him. I felt the bed dip "y/n" he whispered in my ear. I felt his body heat again my body as he leaned closer. "I'm so glad you are okay now" he said as he leaned his head against mine. I pulled away as he frowned "y/n I am sorry I didn't show up in the morning" he said as I turned away from him. He took my hands in his as he pulled me towards him. "Y/n I know we don't see eye to eye on ms. Joke but you have to trust me" he said as I faced him "I do trust you but not even a message saying that you were going to be late or anything makes it pretty hard for me to trust" I said as I pulled my hands away from his. It didn't work because he took my hands again "let me go!" I yelled as I squirmed around he pulled me to his lap and took my face in his hands and kissed me. "I won't let you go not until you hear my explanation" he said as I folded my arms waiting for the explanation to which he did. "A text still would have been nice" I said with a pout as he chuckled at me. "Y/n so what happened in that alleyway? There wasn't any cameras there so we only have you as a witness" shota said as I thought in my mind if I should say tomura saved me but I don't think he wants to be known for being a hero. "The bodies were like that when I got there" I said shota nodded. I felt horrible down to my stomach for lying but I didn't know what else to do. I told the police officers the same thing as the interrogated me. By the week's end I had finished my internship without much of a problem.