teehee I'm too lazy to write a chapter so here u go

Grian: which way did they go?

Iskall: Well, based on the direction of the wind, the broken sticks in the corner, and the slight disturbance in the dirt, I'd guess they went left.

Grian: wow, you really could figure that out?

Iskall: No, you idiot, they sent me a text. See?

Grian: I think you're still suffering the effects of your party last night.

Mumbo: All I drank was Redbull!

Grian: How many?

Mumbo: Eighteen.

Cub: this was almost a good idea.

Scar: you just described 99% of our stuff.

Grian: How much did you spend on this date?

Mumbo: $1400. But all of it's on credit cards, so it's like $5 a month for the next 2,000 years.

Iskall: how bad was it?

Grian: I wasn't hurt that badly. The doctor said all my bleeding was internal. That's where the blood's supposed to be.

Doc: You look like a corpse that was just pulled out of the river.

Ren: Wrong. I look like a cool rock star who just OD'd in his own pool. Big difference.

*in wartime, in G team base*

Mumbo: I sneaked in, I only have a few minutes can I speak to you for a minute? In private.

Grian: Ooh, someone's in trouble. It's me. I don't know why I did that.

everyone else: ...

Mumbo: *Locks Grian in the car.* Act like a child, get treated like a child.

Grian: What? Isn't it illegal to leave a child locked in a car?

Grian: How do tall people people possibly sleep at night when the blanket can't possibly cover you?

Mumbo: Grian, it's four o'clock in the morning.

Grian: So, you can't sleep, huh? Is it because of the blanket?

Ren: We both look very handsome tonight.

Doc: You know, if you'd just said that I looked handsome, I would have said, "So do you."

Ren: I couldn't take that chance.

Grian: I sort of did something and I need some advice, but I don't want a lot of judgment and criticism.

Doc: And you came to me?

hey peeps, so like I feel like most peeps gonna skip dis cuz of the title, but there you go!

-lazy Stuffy