and if you have to leave

kind of a demise au thing just had an idea, and the last chapter of dis wuz fun, so here you go, promises, like glass shatters pt.9 is coming soon!

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here

Cub groned, Scar is gone, but yet he's still here, I remember him, I sometimes hee him, but I can't touch him. if he's not going to come and see me, mend my broken heart, then it would be better to just know that he had died, not coming back, but no, he's still here, just not in my heart.

And it won't leave me alone These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years

the wounds won't heald in Cub heart, he remembered in days of hardship, he always held Scar over it, when Scar cried, he would always wipe his tears, he held Scar's hand through all these years, but know he had left him.

But you still have all of me You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real

Cub's Sanity is slipping under his grasp, he was falling, he knew he was falling, he would see Scar's face in his dreams, and he would wake up screaming, it use to be the best kind of dream, but now it just makes him cry. the wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.

There's just too much that time cannot erase When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years

the Cub decided that he is going to join Scar, if he can get him back then he is going to find him, he had held his hand through all the years, and when he's scared he would fight off all his fears, so now he is going to find him, even if he died the most painful, brutal death.

But you still have all of me I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears

that was what Cub thought on the top of the scaffolding jumping down on to the slime block, he knew that Scar was watching, but he couldn't see him. he was hoping that he would die, he didn't care for the burning pain. he fell and fell and fell, finally landing, but he hoped and didn't die, he was disappointed in himself, more of the thought of living on, but then he felt a burning pain on his side and he was knocked into the lave... and never got out again.

You still have all of me, me, me

"Scar!" Cub yelled as he hugged Scar in Joe's graveyard.

"oh Cub, you don't know how much I missed you too." 

"wait, you know that I missed you?" Cub questioned.

"of course! I was protecting you the whole time, you were never alone." 

hey guys! I like writing this in my English class even though I have a research paper lol anyways, this was for Cub's demise dare video and stuff... I swear I'm working on the pt.9 of like glass shatters! mk baiii!

-procrastination Stuffy :)