hold on

warning: self-harm and all that crap. just don't read if you're scared of depression or something I dunno.

setting: irl 

Loving and fighting
Accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone

Grian was in the bathroom like this again. this is the third time this week and Mumbo could hear sobbing coming from it. he had to find out what he was doing in there. Mumbo was scared, how would he not be when someone so close to you was going to be gone? he tried to call Grian out but he told him "just 5 more minutes" and he tried just to break in but Grian's screaming for him to stop was too much so he would stop every time.

The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone
You locked yourself in the bathroom

Mumbo heard something metal fell on the ground with a clink. Mumbo always had a suspicion, but now he knows the Grian was self-harming. 

"Grian no!" Mumbo yelled as he slammed himself on to the bathroom door.

"Mumbo stop!" Grian yelled from inside with a broken voice.

"Grian stop and open up the door!" Mumbo yelled, continue to slam into the door even though his shoulder is hurting and sore.

Lying on the floor when I breakthrough
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "Please don't leave me"
Hold on, I still want you

Mumbo finally broke through and the sobbing had stopped and Grian was laying on the ground still bleeding out from multiple places on his arm.

"Grian!" Mumbo screamed, "Please don't leave me..." Mumbo started to quietly sob, " hold on I still want you."

Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

Mumbo wrapped up Grian's arms and carried him bride style to his car, he sat Grian next to his on the driver seat. he wanted to make sure when Grian wakes up he'll be ok. 

"come back, I still need you," Mumbo said as he held Grian's hand. "I wear to love you all my life so hold on." 

A long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'
Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones

the whole time they were driving Grian didn't wake up. he just sat limply leaning agist Mumbo's shoulder. Mumbo still had tears running down his face. he was just praying that Grian will wake up soon. he was hiding the fact that he was chill in his bones and that he felt like he was in a nightmare that he can't escape from.

They took you away on a table

after they got to the hospital the doctors took him away on a bed. 

I pace back and forth as you lay still

Mumbo paced back and forth in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to say that Grian had woken up.

They pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming, "Please don't leave me"Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you

"who's with Grian?" a doctor said coming out of a room with a clipboard.

"me, is he awake?" Mumbo said imminently walked towards the room and peeked in.

"I'm sorry sir. he lost too much blood. he's not going to be able to come back.

Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you
I don't wanna let go

"no, this... I can't..." Mumbo muttered as he walked towards Grian and held his hand and felt his heartbeat. it was still there but it was really weak.

"I swear to love you all my life, hold on, I still need you! I don't wanna let go! please Grian..." Mumbo sobbed, still holding Grian's hand tight.

I know I'm not that strong
I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
Let's go home

Grian moved his head and then there was the long beep of his heartbeat stopping. Grian was gone. he's not coming back. Mumbo broke down right there and then, he didn't care what others thought about him. nothing mattered now that he was broken. as broken as Grian was. 

"I just wanna hear you say... let's go home... Let's go home." Mumbo said, tears flowing from his eyes. 

Yeah, I just wanna take you home
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you

"I just wanna take you home... hold on I still want you..." Mumbo said as he lends back on his chair still holding on Grian's hand. 

"Please come back I still need you."

hey guys! sorry I haven't updated lately. as I said, skool is hitting me in full force so yeah! I hope I can write another chapter today! anyways, I hope you have a good day and such. bai!

-dying Stuffy :)