like glass shatters pt.1

everyone was on the run, someone, the jingler perhaps, no one know, was chasing everyone, and whoever they can catch, is turned in to a blind zombie for them and they will have no emotions, what so ever, unless... unless someone did something that broke their hearts, or they did something that broke one of their promises when they still had a mind. all the remaining hermits were hiding in grian's potrey man cave, he didn't care now that the server was in this much of danger, and no one knows who the villain is, because they have already taken some people from them, a lot of them are missing. 

"who is missing?" Grian asked at the small crowd at his cave,

"uhh, cub is, and umm..." Scar said,

"Stress is missing!" ren said

"uh, I think Cub, wait someone already said that, and uhh... iskall? no wait, he's here." Mumbo said.

"nevermind! just say who is here ok? say you name one by one everyone!" Grian said

"mumbo!"

"Iskall!"

"False!"

"Scar!"

"Cleo!"

"Bdubs!"

"Xisuma!"

"Ren!"

"annnnnnddddd Grian! ok, thats all we have... hmm stay together everyone, don't leave anywhere by your self!" Grian said at the end of this roll calling thingy.

"can't we like do partners? like three people per team maybe? I think that is easier to keep up with everyone." Iskall said as everyone agrees

"uh, that works too, everyone finds a group of three please, and get a kind of communication! and if someone gets taken then must imdiantly text on the communicator so everyone knows ok?" Grian said as he was the one in charge apparently. as everyone made up their teams grian decided getting name was a good idea so...

"everyone chose a name for you team please!" Grian said.

"Hey... I didn't really agree to th-" said Scar

"team awesomeness!" said Ren, and False 

"nevermind..." Scar said again.

"team overworld!" said Xisuma, Cleo, and Bdubes

"the archtices!" Said obvious Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall.

"ok, so this is settled, we must stay with your team at all times, if you see a hermit that you don't see here, don't approach them, unless you know for sure, like really sure that they are friendly! make sure everyone is save and you guys are free to go, I am going to call another meeting in 2 days, and I am going to give you the time soon, take care everyone, good luck, and let the 76th Hunger Games begin!" said Grian as everyone left except for Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall.

hey ya peeps! so im prewriting the stories right now... soo.... plz commmmmmeeennnnttttt yup thanks, guys! im gonna go work on chapter two now! baiiiiiiiiiiii

-busy stuffy :)

edit: i made a book outta dis, don't read dis, dis sucks. go read da book.