Daddys Girl

Bradley's POV:

"Can you do the spatchcocking for me?" Stef asked and I raised an eyebrow at her question.

"Spatch what? If this is something kinky then-"

"No!" She giggled. "That's when you cut the chicken breast in half or something so it looks like a butterfly." She explained.

"A butterfly cut? Why couldn't you just call it butterfly cut?" I laughed, making her pout.

"I wanted to use a different term for it! Everyone can say butterfly cut!" She complained, handing me a cutting board.

"You're really something else." I mumbled and started cutting the chicken for our thanksgiving dinner.

"I thought that's why you love me?" She asked, spanking me with the towel.

"I do love you, yes." I teased, nudging her shoulder with mine.

We continued to prepare dinner and the door bell rang not too soon after we'd finished putting the chicken into the oven, alongside some vegetables and other thanksgiving treats.

"I'll go!" Stef yelled and rushed towards the door in her cute little fuzzy socks. They had some turkeys on them and I knew Lea would love them, because turkeys were her favorite animal for some weird reason.

I heard people enter the house and dried my hands off on the towel before walking to where the voices came from. Natali immediately attacked me and I choked at her signature hugs. This girl surely had tons of strength.

I greeted Cynthia and Joe and we all started chatting with each other, like we usually did. I was super glad that her family loved me as if I was their own because that was important to me. I didn't know what I would've done if they hated me, honestly.

Joe patted my shoulder and followed me into the kitchen as we had some beer and chatted for a while, leaving the girls alone in the living room.

++++

"Dinner is served!" Stefani yelled, holding the tray up before putting it on the table. I chuckled and helped her with the rest, enjoying the time we got to spend together. Our schedules had been crazy lately so I was glad we could both clear out thanksgiving and Christmas and spend it together.

As soon as we'd all sat down and started eating Natali began telling us about her college experience so far. She surely seemed to be having a blast and I was proud of her. She was like my sister by now, after all.

"Oh, did you spatchcock cut the chicken breasts?" Joe asked and I almost chocked on my food at the by now familiar word.

"Yes!" Stefani said with a wide grin on her lips.

"It's a butterfly cut!" I said in disbelief. "Seriously, this is scary, I never knew you and your dad are the same person." I paused. "Am I basically dating your dad?" I asked, making everyone at the table burst out into laughter.

"Stef and dad crack the exact same jokes, so you've got yourself a dad joke telling girlfriend." Natali said.

"Great." I sighed in defeat, making Stefani laugh even harder.

"I thought you loved my humor!" She pushed my shoulder a bit.

"I did but now I'll always imagine your dads voice in my head!"

"My voice is quite sexy though." Joe joked, making Stef hide her face in her hands.

"Dad!" She groaned out, between adorable giggles.

"I can confirm that." Cynthia said, placing a kiss on Joes lips.

Natali fake gagged. "Please, kiss when I'm not in the room!"

We all laughed and continued to have our thanksgiving dinner together.

I was definitely already looking forward to Christmas.