After [4/5] (TW; mentions of addiction & suicide)

Stefani's POV:

3 months before...

"What the fuck do you mean he doesn't want to see me?" I yelled and threw my hands up at the innocent nurse. I had no intentions of lashing out at her like that but I couldn't contain my anger any longer.

"Mr. Cooper gave me the orders to not let you see him." She simply said, holding up her little notebook.

"Did he say why?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest now.

"No. I'm sorry." She shot me an apologetic look and shrugged. "You should head home."

"I do whatever the fuck I want, okay?" I snapped again. The nurse simply sighed and then left me alone in the waiting room.

Why in the world wouldn't Bradley want to see me? Was it really my fault he wanted to kill himself?

I paced back and forth in the white room before I called Gloria. When she answered the call I let out my first sob of the day. I was tired and frustrated, I didn't know what to do.

"Gloria? He won't see me." I sobbed.

"What? What do you mean? Is he awake? Why did no one call me?" She asked, making me groan.

"I'm sorry, he just woke up an hour ago and they rushed me outside immediately and when the nurse came back out she told me he didn't want to see me. They won't allow me inside." I explained.

"Ok ok. I'll be there in a few minutes." She answered, trying to calm me down a bit before she hung up.

++++

I cried into Gloria's neck when she hugged me tightly, rubbing my back. "It's going to be just fine, Stefani. He loves you." She assured me, pulling away and wiping some tears away from my eyes.

After that day I'd given up on visiting him. Neither Gloria nor the nurses could tell me why he'd refused to see me but they said it was most likely because he felt ashamed or some other stupid reason. I was worried about him, I was his wife. I deserved to be there for him.

Very short filler. Next and last one will be up in a few hours! :)