The Past

Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta
Boku wo tsurete susume

Dorodarake no soumatou ni you
Kowabaru kokoro furueru te wa
Tsukamitai mono ga aru
Sore dake sa

Yoru no nioi ni (I'll spend all thirty nights)
Sora nirandemo (Staring into the sky)
Kawatte ikeru no wa jibun jishin dake
Sore dake sa

Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta
Boku wo tsurete susume

Dou shitatte!

Kesenai yume mo tomarenai ima mo
Dareka no tame ni tsuyoku nareru nara
Nando demo tachiagare
Sekai ni uchinomesarete makeru imi wo shitta
Guren no hana yo sakihokore
Unmei wo terashite
***
Third person pov

A short white hair teenage girl, who's wearing a dashing white kimono decorated with numerous flowers, sitting in a beautiful garden, singing a song that she'd just written.

"It still needs a few touches, it isn't completed yet, my lord." She smiles at a long pitch black hair young lord who can't stop starting at her in awe.

"It's perfect Mitsu, just as perfect as you are." He smiled

He tried to get up, but his weak body made him struggle to do so. He cursed under his breath.

"Muzan-sama, please don't try to stand up. Your body still needs to recover. Later your parents see you like that-" the young demon queen ran towards him and pushed him down gently back to the bed.

"My parents are fine. They shouldn't insult you like that. You're very beautiful Mitsu." The young lord tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled.

"Thank you my lord, but part of them is right tho. I have burnt my right face. I can't heal now because I will never, in a billion years, harm a human." She swears.

"Really? Then what about your parents?" He smirked.

"I can make an exception towards the whole village I burnt." She shrugged.

The young lord chuckled and smiled.

"Come on! I didn't eat anyone! My parents are the one who causes this!" She pointed at her right face.

"Really? I find it very cool." He teased.

"No, l should be hawt and awesome!" She boasted.

The young lord laughed and smiled. How he loves to tease her, and that's also the reasons why he fell in love with her.

He's scare to confess...

Knowing that she'll always see him as a brotherly figure.

"Oh yeah, I had something for you." He said and he pulled out a necklace.

A yin and yang necklace. The girl squealed with delight. The Lord broke the necklace into half and gave her the white piece.

"You see, the back of it has our names craved. When you put them together...."

The young girl's eyes widened with surprise.

Muzuki

"I love it! Thank you, my lord!" She hugged him.

"Now turn, I want to put it for you." Said the young lord.

They helped each other to wear the necklace. Mitsuki loves it and promises to treasure it all the time. The young lord smiled.

"I'll promise when I get better, I'll take you wherever you want Mitsu." He caressed her cheek.

"I know. I'm sorry I didn't get anything for- Wait! I can give you my hairpin." She took off her beautiful moon craft hairpin.

"Here!" She put it in his hand.

"No, I can't take that."

"My lord, please. This way you'll always remember me if I'm not around with you." She smiled.

"What do you mean, "won't always be with you"? You're an immortal, and I'm sick and it's getting worst day by day." He frowned.

"True, but one day I wish to see the world together." She smiled.

"Then we shall, but I'll promise to get better and never leave your side, even if my parents force me to. If we fell apart, I'll be the one who grabs your hand and pulls you back into my arms." He smiled and took her hands in his.

She smiled as well, and they slowly leaned in. Closing the space between them as they pressed their lips together.

That was the happiest day of Muzan's life. He's finally in a relationship with the love of his life. However the next day, terrible news broke out from his parents that made his heart shattered into smithereens.

"What do you mean she left without any trace?! I want you to find her without any excuses!" He roared.

"Muzan dear, please. That girl wasn't good enough for you. We'll find a better woman for-"

"Bring her back to me NOW!!!" Muzan bellowed.

However, Kazuki Mitsuki never shows up in his life ever again. You know the story, he became a demon, the first demon and he learns to hate. Hatred is what he will always feel, towards human, and the one he used to love.