Hundred Thirty

Mitch stood to move back to sit with Scott. "Truth."

Alex hummed, still staring down at the alcohol in his hand. "If you woke up tomorrow in Scott's body, what's the first thing you'd do?"

Avi's focus shifted to Mitch quickly. "That's a great fucking question."

Mitch hummed, turning his head to see Scott, and gently dragging a finger up Scott's jawline. "Hmm. I mean, honestly, I'd probably just stare at myself naked. Sorry if that's super crass, but it's true."

Scott turned his head to lightly kiss Mitch's hand, from where it lingered by the side of his face. "You can do that anytime, baby."

Mitch just giggled at him, and looked across the fire to Avi. "Alright, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Avi responded, feeling himself sobering up a little as he was now sipping his beer calmly.

"What's one sexual thing you'll never, ever do with Alex?"

Avi huffed, and looked down at the concrete. "Damn, that's... Hold on, let me think." He only paused for a moment. "Oh wait, duh." He looked at Mitch. "You know how sometimes people do like.. Roleplaying of sexual assault? Yeah, that's a no. I could never."

Alex frowned at him, reaching over to hold one of his hands. 

Avi squeezed his hand and continued. "Like, I know you've had a shitty, probably super triggering experience. But even if you hadn't... I wouldn't ever want you to be afraid of me. Not again, y'know? Not like high school."

Alex brought Avi's hand up to kiss once. 

Avi quickly wanted to change the subject. "Hoying, truth or dare?"

Scott pressed a kiss to Mitch's neck. "Dare."

Avi smirked, and decided to bring a little more humor into the night. "I dare you to switch all your clothes with me right now. Except underwear, because no thanks."

Scott took a large drink of his beer, quickly scanning the clothes Avi was wearing. "Fine. But I'm too big for most of your shit."

Mitch stood up to get out of the way, to sit down in the free seat. 

Scott then stood. "Are we changing out here?"

"Yeah, but away from the fire. I know you're gonna fall while trying to pull your pants off."

*

Scott could feel Mitch's eyes on him. Switching pants was easy, because they basically just traded sweat pants.

Avi's were a little tight on Scott, and they stopped just short of his ankles. He didn't mind it though. 

But then the shirts. Avi now wore Scott's large-ish shirt, which was warm and smelled really good if he's being honest. 

But Scott's shoulders were a little too big for Alex's old soccer jersey, which is what Avi had been wearing.

Which meant that the shirt bunched up at his shoulders, and only came down far enough to stop at his hip bones.

Scott sighed, as he looked down at it. "Fuck. Why were you so small?"

Alex just shrugged. "I played soccer, man, I didn't have a strong upper body like you do."

Scott turned his pout to Mitch. "It's too short, I'm so upset."

Mitch was grinning at him though. "You still look great. I love tight clothes on you, even though I know you hate them."

Scott tried to pull the shirt down a little, but it remained where it was. "Sad."

At that moment, Kirstie suddenly walked into the backyard, wearing a full face of make up but accompanying it with a crop top and loose sweatpants. 

She didn't say anything at first, but Alex faced her quickly. "Hi, Kit."

Kirstie just smiled. "Hey. Is it alright if I hang out with you guys?"

Mitch spoke first. "Of course, honey. Is everything okay? You look upset."

Scott was still standing, and he pointed toward his empty chair. "Why don't you sit with us?"

Kirstie nodded, and walked over to do just that. "Sorry to bum you guys out... Kyle and I got into a fight."

Mitch leaned forward to look at her. "Oh, honey.... I'm sorry. Do you wanna talk about it?"

Alex was still feeling a little drunk, but he tried to calm down so he wouldn't steal any attention from her.

Kirstie just looked down. "I don't wanna ruin your guys' night.. Sounded like you were having fun."

Alex just shrugged. "Why don't you come sit with me, babe? Do you want a beer or anything?"

She stood again, and gratefully walked over to sit down on Alex's lap. "No, thanks... Maybe a little later."

Scott took his own seat back, and reached over to set a hand on Mitch's knee, while directing his attention to Kirstie. "Don't feel like you're ruining anything, Kit. We all care about you so, so much. All we've ever wanted was for you to be happy."

Kirstie looked up at him and sighed. "I know. I have such a wonderful group of friends... And I completely ignored all of you when I met him. And I'm so sorry."

Mitch spoke next, seeing how quickly she was falling apart. "Please tell me what's wrong."

Kirstie looked at him then, and nodded once, running a few of her fingers under one of her eyes to catch any fall out of her make up. "It wasn't, like... I mean, I have no idea how it started. He just... Got so angry. I've never seen him like that."

Scott was immediately scanning Kirstie's body for any injury. "Kirstie... Did he hurt you?"

She almost started crying, but still kept it together somehow. "No.. But I thought he might."

**