•Chapter 21•

'Sam?'

I look up right into Harry's eyes. 'Hi. Long time no see, huh?'

'What are you doing here?' he asks puzzled. 'We haven't seen you in over a year and here you are.'

'I've been busy.' I answer abruptly, because I'm really nervous and look around.

'What are you doing here, Sam? You could've texted us and we could've hung out.' he says, while trying to make eye contact with me again.

'"I should've kissed you."' I turn my head towards his. 'Did you write that song?'

His eyes become bigger and his breathing quickens. 'Y-yes. Why?'

'Is it about,' I start to sweat profusely and my breathing becomes heavier too. 'Me?' I can barely say it.

He looks to the ground, unsure of how to react.

'Harry?'

He only nods softly.

Suddenly, I hear the other boys coming our way. I have to get out of here! I look behind me, and there's another door, and via that door I run through the corridors outside.

'Sam!' I could hear Harry yell, before I left.

*p.o.v. Harry*

'Sam!' I desperately yell after her, but it's no use. She's gone.

The other guys walk into the canteen and grab something to drink.

'You look horrified Harry. You alright?' Liam asks.

I only nod, just like a minute ago, when I could've said something, but I let her go again.

Louis is very busy on his phone. 'Oy, apparently Charlie and Sam broke up.'

I immediately look up at Louis. Did Sam come here to see me, because she and Charlie broke up? Would she have missed me? 'Why?' I ask as casual as possible.

He shrugs. 'I don't know, but Sam was pissed they said. During an interview, she said that Charlie is definitely not the love of her live.'

'I've always fancied her.' Niall says all of a sudden. 'I wished I could see her again, together with Cher. Like it's the same as during the x Factor again.'

Pff, the x Factor... I would absolutely not want to go back to that time again. The continual bickering between Niall and I about Sam.

'Why don't we text her? She's in London right now.' Louis says in an excited voice. 'I know for a fact that she misses us, we were the fun part of the group.'

Niall has to laugh about Louis' remark. 'I mean, why not?'

'I'll text her.' Zayn says and starts to type on his phone.

I miss Sam too, every day a little bit more, and now she knows! Should I talk to someone about this? I don't know..

'Tomorrow afternoon at two o'clock, her house.' Zayn says after texting a bit.

I look towards him and start to become very, very nervous.