Chapter 46: Godess's Song: Part 3: Awakening

̶̧̧͖̳̦̖̤̝͖͎̙̭̱͐̌́͆̽̌͜Justice! Let the scales deal harsh equality.

Hanged man! Endure his foolish crucibles.

Death! Let love burn to its silent end.

Temperance! Reign over havoc, weal, and woe.

Demons! Fear the vortex swallowing all.

The tower! Tear it down with the wicked ones.

[--------]

-Flashback Garland Moon -

"Sit your ass down right there!! You got some explaining to do!!"

Anger.

Rage.

A bit of betrayal.

That was what Emily felt when she learned Chris has the Crest of Flames. Not to also mention that she found out he was a survivor of those horrific experiments. And the fact that Arisa never once mentioned that he and Gina survived....what else doesn't she know?! Her and Chris were currently in her room and made him sit at her table. She wanted to bring Arisa in also but given how the girl just learned she will be suffering magic shifts for the rest of her life, yeah, she would be upset also.

"Look Emily, I know you're pissed but at least listen to why I have the Crest of Flames." Chris said as he sat down and her across from him.

"10 minutes!!! Start!!" Emily snarls as she grabbed her stress ball and was squishing it in her hands while he spoke.

"Gina and I were on our way with Edelgard and Hubert, returning back to the Empire. On our way there....we were suddenly ambushed. I did everything in power to protect Gina, Edelgard and Hubert. But we were overwhelmed. The mages of those snakes separated us. Hubert and Edelgard, back to Enbarr. Gina to the basement of Vestra House. Her fucken father sold her to the snakes in exchange they gave her a Crest. Duke Aegir and the other 6 Lords have always hated me because I have different values and have proposed many new ideas that they absolutely hated. You know what I mean." He huffed and Emily nodded.

"I was taken to the underground basement beneath the Mansion of Aegir. I made a deal with Solon, that in exchange I survive the Crest implantation, and take the throne, no harm shall befall Gina, Edelgard or Hubert." He muttered and Emily looked at him with wide eyes.

"Your plan was to free Edelgard from the burden of the throne. So, she and the others may live in peace. You were planning to start a silent war against Those Who Slither in the Dark as well as....WHAT THE FUCK??!! YOU WERE PLANNING TO DO AN ENTIRE POLITICAL REFORM EVEN IF RHEA CAME AFTER YOUR HEAD!!" Emily screamed and boy Chris was glad he casted a barrier around the room.

"Yeah. I have and still do, have Duchess Marry, Count Urus and Duke Chevalier on my side. I contacted them 2 years ago. So, I also have my spies. But back to the main topic, my original plan was to publicly expose everything that the 7 lords did along with the existence of Those Who Slither in the Dark. But the war between those snakes and we would be hidden. But now that plan has gone to flames since the Lords declared I died along with Gina. The Fire of House Aegir was my doing. The Crest of Flames went out of control and I transformed into a beast. Ferdinand would have been dead along with his father if Arisa had not showed up and saved them. I wish she would have saved Ferdie only though." He grumbled, "Anyhow, I was planning to speak with Ferdinand once I had returned to Enbarr. I plan and still am, making him an alley. Hubert, unfortunately wouldn't work because he's too loyal to my sister. But.....like I said. I have spies, ones you nor anyone know of. Not even my sister Edelgard. I still plan to avenge my siblings. And hoping to find a way to turn Heather back to a human." He said and she spoke.