Squads

Y/n POV:

One day past as you took the time to think your decision through...until you finally made your choice.

Y/n:alright...Gibraltar's defense is unmatched in the games, so is wattsons...plus she will know the safest spots for us to go. Let's go with them. 

Your turned off the tablet and walked towards the elevator, When you called it you decided to think to yourself. 

Y/n:alright, maybe I should stop by Gibraltar's room first since I just talked to wattson.

The doors swung open and you entered.

A.I.:please select destination.

The screen in the elevator lit up with multiple rooms, some with names on them. Oh tapped the icon that was labeled Gibraltar and the doors closed. You waited for a few moments until the elevator came to a stop.

A.I.:awaiting entry approval.

Y/n:entry wha?

Suddenly a voice boomed over the elevator. You knew exactly who it was, and they were laughing!

Gibraltar:what? You don't think you can just walk into anyone's room when you please do ya brudah? 

Y/n:oh! Sorry about that! Just wanted to have a quick word with you.

Gibraltar:I'm a bit busy at the moment brudah, got a game to prepare for.

Y/n:oh come on makoa! It's me y/n!

The comm was silent for a second.

Gibraltar:the guy from solace?

Y/n:yah! The one that helped you with the fire! You haven't seen me in the games lately?

Gibraltar:wait a sec-

The doors swung open to your surprise, and you saw Gibraltar standing at the door with and eyebrow raised. He had on a tank top with jeans and boots. once he got a good look at you he smiled.

Gibraltar:ha ha! Thought I recognized that voice!

Y/n:sure you did...

He slapped you on the back and count ensued to laugh. You couldn't help but give off a slight chuckle yourself, Gibraltar had this talent of making everyone around him happy.

Gibraltar:well don't just stand there! Come on in!

You walked in and took a look at Gibraltar's home, mirage was right it had the color and old artifacts of solace all over the place! It reminded you of home a bit.

Y/n:reminds me of home...

Gibraltar:ah! Doesn't it? Figured that if I had to stay away I might as well bring a bit of my home with me!

Y/n:well I like it.

Gibraltar:appreciate it.

He then sat down on his couch and kicked his feet up.

Gibraltar:so why are you stopping by here? Ya need something?

You sat down across the living room from him.

Y/n:I know you don't like people who Sugar coat things so I'll just give it to you straight, my first legend match is tomorrow.

Gibraltar:that it is. Saw you kick some serious tail out there by the way.

Y/n:thanks but...not all my skills combined are gonna help against you guys.