Pest problem (bloodhound favor)

Y/n POV:

Hound:how can you be sure?

Bangalore:if those things really were down there then they've either rotted or been scrapped for parts. I doubt what they saw was as they said.

Y/n:sorry, what's going on? Why is hound looking like there about to blow up?

Bangalore:hunter over here says that there people in there old village might be in trouble.

Y/n:why? Usually villages like that are pretty remote. And I doubt someone would want to rob it or take it over.

Hound:true, but I've received a letter from the chief of the village. He said that his farmers heard strange noises coming from the trees, so he sent 10 hunters to investigate. Only two returned in a panic, continently screaming "metal giant!" "Metal giant!"

You were starting to catch on.

Y/n:metal giants huh?

You looked to Anita.

Y/n:that why you need us?

Hound:if there's anyone one this ship who knows these beasts it's the two of you, Your practically experts.

Bangalore:I told you there's no way any titans would be down there! And even if there are they ain't gonna be functional now.

Hound:I can't take that chance.

Y/n:she is kinda right though, even if there are a few old titans down there the parts and wording would've decayed by now without proper maintenance and cleaning.

Bangalore:plus...

She looked behind her towards the cameras set up across the ship.

Bangalore:Even if we wanted to help you...syndicates got this place on lockdown.

Hound:no doubt cause of the trouble you caused bolt.

Anita groaned.

Bangalore:they saw you dint they?

Hound:it was a good lie, anyone else might've fallen for it. I know your both hiding something, perhaps the other legends should know?

Y/n:don't!

Bangalore:keep your mouth shut!

Hound:then find us a way off this ship and to my village by tonight, otherwise you and the rest of the legends will be having a long chat.

They then walked back to there room to sharpen there axe as you and Anita gave a frustrated sigh.

Y/n:can't get a minutes piece huh?

To your surprise you saw her crack a smile.

Bangalore:ya think? Surprised your still kicking.

Bangalore trust +5

Y/n:I'm a soldier I get by, speaking of which how the hell do we get outta here without alerting the syndicate.

Bangalore:security's top notch, but the looks of it the syndicate ain't playing around. We get caught and it'll be our heads.

Y/n:dropships?

Bangalore:guarded.

Y/n:giant hatch in the center of the ship? Maybe we could jump out when we're above hound village?

Bangalore:they'd definitely notice that.

You rubbed your chin.