Cat and Mouse

Thank you FujoshiBishie
For something y'all will figure out later in the chapter :3

Three

Two

One

At this point Ron wasn't even surprised. "The feds are seventy steps away you know," he said matter-of-factly as he stood next to Blaise. The two were looking out into the vast ocean on the other side of the burning warehouse on top of the docks. The view was beautiful. "The feds are blind," Blaise replied, not taking his eyes off the shimmering sea. "So blind they kept there key witnesses sneak away."

"So the mug was meant for me?" Ron asked and Blaise smiled. "I felt bad for last night. Tea?" He asked and this time, Ron was shocked. Blaise was holding a jug of tea and Ron reluctantly let him poor some into the mug. He took a sip and his eyes lit up.

It was amazing. 

"So this is a tea party? If it is I would've brought some milk," he said, taking another sip and Blaise chuckled. "Someone's feeling confident," he jeered and Ron rolled his eyes. "Surviving a bomb, witnessing a murder and having sex with a pyromaniac does that to you,"

They stood it silence.

"What is this about, Blaise?"

"I have a bargain for you. A proposition if you will,"

Ron raised his eyebrow and took another sip. Ignoring the wind as his hair lapped against his forehead. "What type of proposition?" He asked and Blaise grinned. He still hadn't taken his eyes off the water.
"The government isn't what you think it is. It's corrupted and manipulative." Ron chuckled. "Of course it's corrupted. Trump's president of America," he chortled and Blaise snorted. "That not what I mean,  firecracker. Our government here in Silver Lake. You know all those people I've killed?" He asked and Ron nodded, listening attentively. "They were all part of the Ministry. All my life I've been trying to get them to confess their lies. All those people I killed were no better than I am. Jean Granger, for instance was one of the heads of the Ministry's biggest drug rings. When I killed her, they took a large hit and people stopped dying left right and center. There were less suicides, less children being thrown into asylums. Hell! Even some of their employees who were apparently weren't in the gang world tried to expose them themselves. Don you know what happened to them?" Ron gulped. "They were murdered in cold blood. The Ministry isn't a Ministry at all. It's just one large gang. They call themselves The Boss. The Boss is the second largest gang on this side of the world," he sighed and Ron suddenly became quite interested in this information. "And who's the biggest gang in the world?" He asked out of interest. Though he already knew the answer.
"The Hell Fire Mafia,"

"Your Mafia?"

"Precisely,"

Ron shivered and took another six of tea. Hell Fire has caused the Silver Lake Ministry many problems. Stealing files, encrypted information, burning down official buildings, killing Ministry employees. Kidnappings officials. Besides that, they were the biggest weapons launderers in the country and every gang wanted what they had.
Power.
The gang had gone underground for quite some time but it resurfaced two years ago by making their territory. A large bombing at the Ministry happened that every same day. People have been afraid of when they'll strike again soon yet the Ministry and Ron for the matter, were mostly all curious as to who their leader was.

"How do you know all this?" Ron asked and Blaise chuckled. It was deep and rumbling, causing Ron to shudder. "I've got a few informants on the inside, including your favourite Officer Andrew," Blaise answered and Ron choked on his tea. "The Chief of police is dirty?!" He croaked and Blaise hummed in reply. "I have dirty cops everywhere in the Ministry. It's the only way for Hell Fire to get any information on what they are planning without looking to conspicuous." He stated and Ron furrowed had eyebrows. "So, what's the bargain then?" He asked and Blaise practically beamed. "If I'm correct, you recently applied for a job at Dream Inc, right?" He asked and Ron nodded, not knowing  whether to be creeped out or turned on by Blaise knowing where he was before going to Molly's the day before. He ended up being pulled to the latter option. "Well, the Ministry founded Dream and I need an informant in the inside," Ron's eyes widened. "You can't possibly think I'd-"
"I can see it, Ron. You believe me and you want to help. I'm not saying that you have to join the gang and I'm not saying that you have to accept my offer. I'm just saying you have a choice between your safety and mine. With the Ministry after me all day, I'm quite the target. And frankly, I should already be dead in Azkaban. But then again, I've got connections everywhere. And I think you like the chase. You know how much I miss you and you're enjoying this little game of cat and mouse."
Ron wanted to snort but his mind was racing so much he could only focus in what Blaise was saying next. "Go home with your mug and your tea, sleep on it. Tell Draco, Pansy, Hermione and Harry. Talk to Andrew. I will leave you alone as you asked. When you've come to a decision, I'll be right here in this very spot at 4:00 am on Sunday." Blaise finished before taking a step towards the opposite direction Ron had come in. Ron hesitated before grabbing the boy's hand. He went on his toes and kissed the tip of Blaise's nose. Blaise smiled, winked and disappeared. Suddenly, the seagulls, the wind, the ocean and the sound of the authorities putting out the still burning warehouse behind him started slowly sounding in his ears again. He had quite the decision. But the question was-

Will I even get the job?

Again. Thank you so much FujoshiBishie
For the name of Blaise's gang the Hell Fire Mafia. Thank you to everyone else who submitted an answer! You never know, I might just use one of them again😉
Byeeeee bishes❤✌️🏿😘