Ash

"Son?"

My body tensed and I gulped, turning around slowly. My breath hitched in my throat and my lips started quivering.
"What are you doing here?"
My dad adjusted his coat before swallowing. "I wanted to see you. You are my son, after all. You haven't been home in a while and-"

"I wonder why that is," I snapped and I started packing my things, staring at my watch. "I leave in five minutes anyway. See you Nev, tell Parvati I say goodbye," Neville nodded nervously and soon enough, my backpack was packed and I was ready to go. "This was lovely, Arthur, but I really must get home-" I hissed before pushing past my father and into the hallway. The door to the elevator closed just in time and I leaned on the cold metal. I didn't need this right now. Just as my life was finally coming into place. I had a great home. Great friends. A great job and great coworkers. And Blaise, my life wouldn't be complete without Blaise. I suddenly remembered the dagger he had given me, and though I knew I wouldn't be using it anytime soon, I still held it close to my chest as the elevator doors slid open and my father looked right at me. His expression cold and angry. It seemed he had taken the stairs and was pretty winded as he walked after me. I could see Hermione's car just outside and it was my number one priority. "Ron! I am your father. You will listen to-"

"WHAT? Dad-" I screamed as I left the building, the parking lot was thankfully deserted. "What the hell are you talking about! You have been nothing but a pain in my ass since that 'faithful' day. You've been out of line with me ever since and I'm sick of it! You may be related to me, and I may have your blood running through my veins but you are not... my dad-"

And with that I walked away, taking long strides towards Hermione's car until I was inside. "Oh, Ron-" she started but I cut her off. "Start the car,"

The car ride through the city and up the mountain to Blaise's house was long and full of silence. Hermione didn't dare say a word and neither did I. I didn't want to go into Little Space in front of her because I knew if I started speaking, I'd start crying. I needed Blaise. It was like this unnatural itch I couldn't scratch. And for some reason, I felt he needed me too...

As Hermione and I walked into the warm lit house, Pansy greeted us with a little someone by her side. "Hello Dobby," I smiled, trying my best to stay put together for the little lad. He smiled back before taking Hermione's hand in his. He, Pansy and Hermione all ran off somewhere and for a moment, I forgot all about my father. They looked so happy. I hope those two stop being so oblivious to their feelings for one another. Suddenly, the door opened and I whipped around. Draco barged into the room looking the most frustrated I've ever seen him. "What's the matter with you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Something's happening to Blaise." He stated and my eyes widened. "What do you mean?!" I shouted and Draco shrugged frantically. "I don't know! One moment, we're in the car coming back from the Warehouse because he left one of his phones there and we're driving. Then he blanks out for a moment and then he starts driving to a kids store!" He shouted and my eyes widened. What was he talking about. "And the weirdest thing was- everytime I called out his name he said he wasn't Blaise. He kept calling himself Ash. He kept saying he had to protect you-"
Draco slumped down on the couch and I sat besides him, slowly understanding what happened to Blaise in the car. "He switched into one of his alters." I whispered and Draco rose an eyebrow. "What?"
"His DID, Draco. He has more than one personality, or alter, remember? There's Blaise, which is like, chilled, cute type of laid back Daddy alter if I'm putting it correctly. There's Z who is the Flame Thrower alter. Now there's Ash, which is activated, over protective Daddy Dom." I finished and Draco stared at me, his eyebrows furrowed. Suddenly, the door burst open again and Blaise, or Ash, or Z, ( I don't know) walked in. He was carrying an array of bags and boxes, most from the toy store. My eyes went out of focus for a minute and I slipped.

"Daddy!"

He put the boxes down before grabbing hold of my waist, lifting me up so he could kiss my forehead. "How's my baby boy?" He asked and I giggled before remembering the course of the days was events. "Arthur was there. He wouldn't leave me alone," I whispered and he put me down, holding my hand. "You known what will make you feel better?" He asked and I shook my head, tears threatening to slip down my cheeks. Little did I know, the next word Blaise said would be the one to change my life forever...